• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ultimate strength cycle

Ohhh I like doing a ego cycle now and again to switch it up. I usually will do this after a cruise. And its short and hard.
I keep my cruise gears in
Last one
250 test of the day (cyp or sust normally) a week- keep some consistant test
250 deca a week- not for gains but for joints
150 tne a day
100 tren ace a day
60-80 mg of tbol a day
30 mg halo preworkout only

Today I would trade the tren ace for mtr maybe even masteron. And I see no additional value in the tne or suspended test. Test prop is fine.
100 mcg ifg lr3 daily

I am a firm believer in any of the following:

Test of choice - 1-1.5 grams/wk
Masteron E - 600-800mg/wk
Anadarol - 100mg for 6 weeks
Halo - 40mg for the last 3-4 weeks
or
Test E/C - 300-400mg/wk
Tren E - 400-600mg/wk
Anadrol 100mg

last four weeks Halo 30-40mg per week you will get freakishly strong. do your research because it's super hard on the liver. you'll need liver support will running it.

last four weeks Halo 30-40mg per week you will get freakishly strong. do your research because it's super hard on the liver. you'll need liver support will running it.

People love to SAY this but I've yet to see bloodwork that actually supports this fact. Does it have the potential to be really harsh, yes, do people take it and have little to no issue, most definitely. Like anything its a matter of moderation, halo and superdrol are perfect examples, most can do 3-4 weeks without any issues and some can go longer it just depends. I am not a fan of blanket statements like "it's super hard on your liver" when you have nothing to back it up with.

Superdrol ain't that hard. I used IM's superDMZ original for 4 weeks ... 2 weeks post cycle values were barely elevated.

Personally I like test-deca-dbol nothing fancy there but for size and strength with very little sides I can't go past it.

Test 800-1200/wk
Deca 400 - more doesn't add much more for me
Dbol 50g ED. might go higher next time.

Superdrol ain't that hard. I used IM's superDMZ original for 4 weeks ... 2 weeks post cycle values were barely elevated.

Personally I like test-deca-dbol nothing fancy there but for size and strength with very little sides I can't go past it.

Test 800-1200/wk
Deca 400 - more doesn't add much more for me
Dbol 50g ED. might go higher next time.

I didn't feel bad at all on SD and I just finished 4.5 weeks of it. I never ran a test/deca cycle but I have ran NPP and I got ridiculously strong from it and it came on FAST!

I think liver concerns are relative... if you have abused your liver with booze and pain killers for years...then excessive oral aas use should be more of a concern.

I think liver concerns are relative... if you have abused your liver with booze and pain killers for years...then excessive oral aas use should be more of a concern.

So you like to party DJ? That's all I just read... :D

IML Gear Cream!
1,200-1,500mg Testosterone blend weekly
400mgish Trenbolone Enanthate weekly
100mg Anadrol daily

i'd like my cycle to revolve around:

- test prop 100mg EOD,
- tren ace 150 EOD
- halo 40mg/day, wks 4 wks max or anadrol 100mg/day 8wks max
- 100mg TNE or Test Susp. at will
- 100mg Deca/wk for joints

i'd like my cycle to revolve around:

- test prop 100mg EOD,
- tren ace 150 EOD
- halo 40mg/day, wks 4 wks max or anadrol 100mg/day 8wks max
- 100mg TNE or Test Susp. at will
- 100mg Deca/wk for joints

Helluva cycle

here's mine

12 weeks
test suspension throughout
Halotestin weeks 1 -4
anavar weeks 5-12
tren ace throughout

test susp daily sounds awesome! And forgot about Var...

Earlier came across a blend with test and tren base, Mibolerone, and mTren! shit!!! maybe some long ester underneath...wutcha think? prob just test huh?

I saw one provider stock tren suspension - a test/tren suspension combo would be killer!

For me its test 500-750mg stacked with Deca 400mg and 50 mg drols or dbols for 8-10 weeks....

Back