• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Prami...wow did I not feel good!

Ezskanken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Took roughly .25mg of Prami last night before bed. For as much liquid, or lack there of that was in that 1ml oral syringe, I got pretty damn sick in the stomach. Tell me it get's better...:hmm:

it does bro... absolutely. When I started mine, same dose, I didn't feel sick to my stomach but I had the worst time sleeping. Waking up and seeing the clock every hour with a headache. It dissipates over time and now I'm doing the full syringe with zero problems. Still wake up a couple fo times during the night but that's just my old man bladder. Been doing that for years now. But I don't mind. I'll start complaining when it DOESN'T wake me up... lol

Prami worked ok for me, but made me tired so obviously had to switch to before bed dose, I think I had a couple stomach issues at the begining. I prefer caber now if I can get me hands on it.

Well definitely take it at night. From what I understand there's a GH release associated with Prami. So I take it 1-2 hours before bed. Maybe that's why I never 'felt' the upset stomach.

yeah at .25 I get some stomach discomfort. Nothing TOO bad but still. This is also why you need to ramp up on prami, not start with a the full dose right away. Ive read .125 or so to start is best for a week. Then up to .25 or higher.

Back