• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where do you buy bacterostatic water from?

Any place that sells syringes as well so I can knock it out in one purchase?

Bro..sorry to be rude...but theres this new free service....called google......use it!

Z82 :eek:wned:
Hahaha....Google...Hahaha
Wait I'm almost done...Hahaha
BTW I also like Mountainside

I asked for a legit source, Google offers thousand results but I don't know which to trust, so I'm asking here, if that's ok with you.

I asked for a legit source, Google offers thousand results but I don't know which to trust, so I'm asking here, if that's ok with you.

You're shopping online from businesses. ..not ugls...lol 99.9% of them will be legit. Just dont order pins from mexico...you should be ok!

you can also make it with Benzyl Alcohol and distilled water....

You could but... have you seen the prices? At $6 for 30ml of the finished product I'm not sure it's worth anyone's time to do it. It's like distilling your own vinegar or picking and hulling your own rice.

You could but... have you seen the prices? At $6 for 30ml of the finished product I'm not sure it's worth anyone's time to do it. It's like distilling your own vinegar or picking and hulling your own rice.

how do you figure
1.75 gallon of distilled water
3.50 syringe filter
6$ BA
2 sterile vial
14.25 and you can make as much Bac water as you want

and a lot of that stuff some people might already have kicking around

how do you figure
1.75 gallon of distilled water
3.50 syringe filter
6$ BA
2 sterile vial
14.25 and you can make as much Bac water as you want

Well, because my time has value and I don't need much of this BA water.

Between the HCG, HGH, MT2, peptides, and whatever else, I still don't use 30ml within six months and even refrigerated that's sort of pushing the envelope of confidence in sterility for a punctured vial. So I chuck it at that point and start a new one. That's $12/year for all my BA needs, not including some shipping charges. I won't work for 15 minutes as a contractor for that rate, you know? So... time-wise it makes no sense to hassle with buying separate ingredients and make a brew when the BA bottles are so cheap. I bet this is true for most people and they may not realize it if they haven't thought it through. If BA needs are huge because you're a UGL or such, the story may be different of course.

Back