• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Boldenone cypionate

ALPS

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This just seems like a good idea to me and I wonder why I dont see it very often. As far as half life goes many of us run test Cyp or E as the base of our cycles. Having boldenone attached to the cypionate ester would match nicely to many products we use of similar half lives and you wouldnt have to wait so long to see results. You also wouldnt have to run it for 16 weeks to really have gotten what you can out of it like when its attached to the undecylenate ester. So Im going to give it a go at some point and when I do Ill share my experience. Any thoughts on this guys?

Seems like a good idea. I've never heard of anyone doing it before, and I'd be interested to see what people report the effects to be.

looking forward to trying sounds like it would be a good run.

It will be what I run when I try it. Still technically eqipoise though right?

Just different ester. What would dosing be on that and what should it be made at?

250-300mg/ml and doses twice a week.
Cypionate, so ditto the dosage frequency. I'd suggest a higher dose though! You wanna see what this compound can do and its effects, right? Go big and get big.

I thought the undeclynate ester was frequently ran at 600/wk?

I know they're different but fuck it lol let's run around 500-600wk with
Gram of test cyp or so. I think I'll do this for lean bulker in the spring
......if I can wait that long.

EDIT ...I'm retarded that's same dose what you thinking Rainier? Like gram of it too a week?
Wonder how it will impact rbc?

EDIT ...I'm retarded that's same dose what you thinking Rainier? Like gram of it too a week?
I'm suggesting something much higher than 300. 500-600 sounds appropriate. Same as EQ, just split into injections twice a week. It'll jack up RBC the same way that EQ does.

IML Gear Cream!

I did something similar last year. 1g test and 750ml eq fished the last 6 with var @ 60mg and I tell you I was in love.

I did something similar last year. 1g test and 750ml eq fished the last 6 with var @ 60mg and I tell you I was in love.

That sounds pretty sweet, been wanting to try some var. I may run something similar to this in the spring if I don't cut down as far as I want during this one. I really wanna try bold cyp thats for sure.

Don't mean to bump an old thread, but I just brewed up 40g of Bold Cyp and wanted to share my experience.

There's not a whole lot of info out there on brewing Bold Cyp, but I saw that one person from another board was having trouble making it hold even at 200 with 18% BB, so I started mine off at 200mgs/ mL with 2% BA and 20% BB in BSO, and left it in the receiver flask for two days in a room with the temperature set at 60 degrees F. It had crashed just a little bit, just two spider-like crystal formed at the bottom, so I re-brewed it up to 22.5% BB and let it sit again at 60 degrees for another two days. It held just fine, so I filtered it and bottled it up. Now I can't wait for fall to run it. Just wanted to share.

EDIT: Just wanted to note that I didn't/ never use EO (horrible sensitivity) but I know a guy from another board has Bold Cyp holding at 300 with EO and I believe Guaiacol (not sure on that). But he said its extremely painful.

Last edited:
Don't mean to bump an old thread, but I just brewed up 40g of Bold Cyp and wanted to share my experience.

There's not a whole lot of info out there on brewing Bold Cyp, but I saw that one person from another board was having trouble making it hold even at 200 with 18% BB, so I started mine off at 200mgs/ mL with 2% BA and 20% BB in BSO, and left it in the receiver flask for two days in a room with the temperature set at 60 degrees F. It had crashed just a little bit, just two spider-like crystal formed at the bottom, so I re-brewed it up to 22.5% BB and let it sit again at 60 degrees for another two days. It held just fine, so I filtered it and bottled it up. Now I can't wait for fall to run it. Just wanted to share.

EDIT: Just wanted to note that I didn't/ never use EO (horrible sensitivity) but I know a guy from another board has Bold Cyp holding at 300 with EO and I believe Guaiacol (not sure on that). But he said its extremely painful.

The Cypionate ester is simply a pain in the ass to work with. I'm really not sure why people want to use it over the Enanthate ester. In a lab setting with multiple filters, it's possible to make a viable product. But for most others, it's a hit or miss. You either have to increase the BA or add something like Guaiacol.

Ethyl Oleate (EO) is pretty smooth to most people. It is the main carrier in Virormone test prop. I considered them the Cadillac of test prop back in the day. Hence the reason some started using it with their home brewing.

The problem with EO is that if it sits in contact with your rubber septum (the rubber stopper in a multi-use vial) it will start to dissolve it. I've never done an experiment to see when it starts or how long.. But suffice to say, there was a reason you only seen Virormone in an amp form .

There is another way to help hold the powder in solution. Using a higher viscosity oil .. Using the thinnest oil isn't always the best.

There is another way to help hold the powder in solution. Using a higher viscosity oil .. Using the thinnest oil isn't always the best.

I just learned this a couple weeks ago. I made two batches of Test Ace at 100mgs/ mL, both with the same BA/ BB content, only difference was one with in GSO, the other in CSO. My genius gf decided to turn off the heat and open all the windows in our bedroom before she went to work one day to air it out. The temp dropped to like 45 degrees or something like that for five or six hours. My Test Ace in GSO crashed, but the batch in CSO held perfectly.

Ive made bold cyp and its a bitch to hold. Started with 10% bb and 10% eo and it crashed the next day at 200 mg/ml. I added 5% more bb and rebaked and it held. EQ can be made much stronger with very little solvent so I wont be making any more bold cyp. Stick with EQ in my opinion.

Back