• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much gear is too much!

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today I got my Labor day workout in and I ask this guy to give me a spot. Long story short, we started talking about gear. You won't believe what this guy is on. I mean, the dude looks good but I think he'll die very soon. Listen to this...

var 100mg/ed
winny 75mg/ ed
proviron 50mg/ed

900mg npp/week
700 primo/week
700 prop/week
700 mast/week

oh ya, and halo on legs day.

WTF! is it me or do guys these days thing the more is better. What happened to two or three compounds even four... am I crazy for judging this guy, I mean to each his own ya know but damn.:thinking:

Was he pro? then yeah stupid imo. His body and he can do what he wants tho

Orals are a red flag but oils seem pretty normal for an experienced guy.

To much?

I feel its personal. Everyone is different and for me too much is when the sides outweigh the results. I get regular bloodwork but its my anxiety that will let me know fairly quickly if I need to back off.

id run the oils maybe, npp seems a little high but caber would help that, but not all the orals maybe just the provi's

IMO I think after a certain point the risks out weigh the benifits.
A lot of guys get great results on low to moderate doses. The benifit I see with a cycle is adding more or a differant compound at week eight other than that I keep mine resonable.
IMO I'd think more than a gram a week combined is plenty.
But to each their own. I dont judge I just use what I believe is common sence.

So today I got my Labor day workout in and I ask this guy to give me a spot. Long story short, we started talking about gear. You won't believe what this guy is on. I mean, the dude looks good but I think he'll die very soon. Listen to this...

var 100mg/ed
winny 75mg/ ed
proviron 50mg/ed

900mg npp/week
700 primo/week
700 prop/week
700 mast/week

oh ya, and halo on legs day.

WTF! is it me or do guys these days thing the more is better. What happened to two or three compounds even four... am I crazy for judging this guy, I mean to each his own ya know but damn.:thinking:

That is a good hefty regimen, but doesn't seem like it's really overkill on any one compound (besides the orals). For me personally, it would be too many things at once. I get diminishing returns beyond a certain point, and I usually have to find that point by trial and error.

No, he was no pro because I ask him the same thing. I also ask him about his liver. He did list a good many of supps he was taking for it but my biggest question is why the proviron and mast. Or why the winny and proviron. From my previous experience, mast works great to help cut water down keep up my sex drive along with having nonstop erections. His biggest response was that "you only live once". Well, if you die early than it better be a good one. haha.

4,500mg of compounds a week?

How big is he? What're his lifts like? Competition record?

IMO, over 3g of compounds a week is for those who are serious competitors. At that level, you'd want GH and such in there over bumping compounds even higher.

IML Gear Cream!
4,500mg of compounds a week?

How big is he? What're his lifts like? Competition record?

IMO, over 3g of compounds a week is for those who are serious competitors. At that level, you'd want GH and such in there over bumping compounds even higher.

Agreed. However, I am not a low-dose guy myself, this does not seem very far from the norm in the circle of competitors. I am a national competitor, and i've seen higher doses of the oils, but the orals are just dumb IMO. The stack of compounds he's using, and the doses, just show that he isn't educated in what he is doing. I doubt he even competes. You'd be surprised how many gym rats take insane dosages, in attempt to make up for lackluster diet and training. Needless to say, it doesn't work ;)

the oils doesnt seem too high for me..
would eventuelly run it..
but the orals are a nogo.. :D
but well its his liver.. :)

the oils doesnt seem too high for me..
would eventuelly run it..
but the orals are a nogo.. :D
but well its his liver.. :)

No, it's definitely not the oils that concerns me as I am running around 600/week of all those except mast myself. I just was blown away by taking three orals. I wasn't burning him at all when talking but just politely asking questions when I asked him about it. I was trying to give some advice and telling him he could get away with dropping the proviron and that the mast would do what he's looking for. oh ya, he also was on hgh, igflr3 and insulin. That's too much for me...

Total mg on oils is doable but as other said the orals are gonna kill him one day. Is he getting bloods done for his liver/kidneys and lipids?

Total mg on oils is doable but as other said the orals are gonna kill him one day. Is he getting bloods done for his liver/kidneys and lipids?
Hopefully. I don't know the guy, but it'd be bad news for all of us if some guy like that dies "because of steroids!"

^^^ would it be bad?....there be more for all of us then!!!

Ok not the best joke i know

If he's not competing I can't see any justification for it. Maybe he really is just trying to compensate for other lacking areas. Sigh.. When every part of a machine works properly and efficiently there is no limit to what said machine can achieve. Diet, rest, and training must be mastered but unlock full potential.

Apologies, I am off my soapbox. :D

Back