• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Critique the form please :)

suprfast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another forum owner. I'm wondering why no one on the forum told him that he still hasn't completed a rep.

He had another video of the same BS x 33 reps. Or as I call it, 0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flm-Vw1HBOk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

watch

Sooo thats how u do a bench press,, n I was thinkn full range of motion this whole time fuck me right lol

Looks like its time to start a workout thread. I have never competed in any weightlifting sports so its all going to be new. Never been to a strongman event, but love watching them on tv. Time to change all this.

First event in mind will be on June 29-30, which gives me a solid 6 months to get my strength up. Ill be starting a new workout routine that is geared more towards the events.

As of right now my stats are
235lbs(need to drop to under 230 otherwise I compete against the big boys)
5'9"

Bench is weak, but its not an event. 315lbs x 1

Deadlift without straps no belt 545 x 1

squat no belt no knee wraps 495 x 1

Overhead push press is 225 x 3

I have a lot of work to do. Need to increase grip strength, have to find some sort of way to do atlas balls, and yoke walk. Also will need to work on my clean.

Ill try to update after each workout and just make this an ongoing log.
Enjoy.

from sfast log^^^^

way to throw a temper tantrum for pointing out the obvious/truth

so you can bench 315 now?

but the irony does continue...a guy who cant rep 315 complaining about a guys half ass reps with 315....and he happens to be a fat guy calling another fat guy fat

So I guess you should only bag on guys that bench less than you bro...lol. fwiw that form is weird and most everyone agrees. Kos just searches for arguments he knows he can win, cause he hates losing.....gives him some sort of confidence!

whos arguing?
315 is heavy...most anyone can bench two plates....just retarded to run your mouth about someone else doing something you cant do....and ive seen much worse form....why didnt he run his mouth about the guys vid on that guys site
when i talk shit i dont hide to do it

So I guess you should only bag on guys that bench less than you bro...lol. fwiw that form is weird and most everyone agrees. Kos just searches for arguments he knows he can win, cause he hates losing.....gives him some sort of confidence!
all i did was point out facts....the guy posted the vid cant even bench 315 by his own words...and most here cant
but kos cant speak...only superfast and others can....whatever

- - - Updated - - -

You're still here?
sure hypocrite

all i did was point out facts....the guy posted the vid cant even bench 315 by his own words...and most here cant
but kos cant speak...only superfast and others can....whatever

- - - Updated - - -

sure hypocrite

Fat guy said hippo.

just so we are clear...this guy who cant bench 315 made fun of the 315 vid by the other guy....he post on that guys site...but didnt make fun of the vid there...classy
also he keeps making fat jokes

this is him
1236603_658428144177179_384346275_n.jpg

kettle meet pot...

Back