• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

scumbag motherfckrs!!!

savage21891

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"quality anabolics" and "dash-raws" are one in the same....put in min order to see what they were about and these petty scumbag pieces of shit beat me for a petty 200! i think its so funny when shit like this happens....i wish i could pay safe-mail a thousand bucks to find out where the dude is right now, i would smack the fuck outta him and fuck his wife!

damn bro, I'm so sorry to hear this. This happened to me twice last year. Then I started only ordering from sources from this site and everything came through. I know for a fact ASF does the best they can to keep this kind of crap out of here. Did they just beat around the bush and string you along or did they just bounce with the money? I hate when this happens. Allot of us bro's don't have the kind of money to get screwed out of our hard earned buck.

damn bro, I'm so sorry to hear this. This happened to me twice last year. Then I started only ordering from sources from this site and everything came through. I know for a fact ASF does the best they can to keep this kind of crap out of here. Did they just beat around the bush and string you along or did they just bounce with the money? I hate when this happens. Allot of us bro's don't have the kind of money to get screwed out of our hard earned buck.

well i told him id give him a shot , and it all went well, i said I'm looking todo business....he sent me where to send , and received it 20min later ..he said he was surprised i was that quick, thanks, and ill have my tracker 48 hours later, and pack no later than a week....well we are going on 2 weeks now...hasnt responded to any of my emailed, and when i look in my sent box, it is showing that he has read EVERY SINGLE ONE.....i swear, i wish this dude was local and i knew him, i would show him a world of rage..

I hate seeing shit like this. This bizz is built strictly on trust and it sucks when someone blows it...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Not to discount anything...but 2 weeks isn't a very long time in this game.

Hopefully you get what is owed.

I'm new to ASF but it seems everyone is really happy with the sources here...very good to know

Not to discount anything...but 2 weeks isn't a very long time in this game.

Hopefully you get what is owed.

Agreed! At the same time I think that there is no reason not to at least respond to someone even if there are mix ups.

Agreed! At the same time I think that there is no reason not to at least respond to someone even if there are mix ups.

yeah and on top of it, from the responses I've been getting and doing a little research, i have found out these guys are frauds!

- - - Updated - - -

i messaged them and told them i am join on every forum i can find and fucking their names up....for example guys...go on google and type in "dash raws anabolic" ....lol! thats just a start!!!!

That sucks mane. I'm sorry to hear it bro. They'll gets what's coming dont worry

Back