• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PM?

Snake Plisken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,
I can't seem to figure out how to send a PM. Can someone give an assist?
Thanks.

welcome to the forum! You need to have at least 10 posts to use the pm system. So get 11

And I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself...life long lifter, been on TRT for 5 years (200ml/week, Test Cyp)...looking to hopefully up my game. Looks like I found the right place.

Welcome to ASF brother!

Please read the rules before you get started.

ASF Rules-Must Read

We hope to see you active here in our community.

Enjoy!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the board brother.

LMAO .... those of us who are products of the '80's can appreciate that ;)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Thats no shit my friend... I heard the remake of Escape From New York is gonna star Tom Hardy aka Bane! Might be cool.

Thats no shit my friend... I heard the remake of Escape From New York is gonna star Tom Hardy aka Bane! Might be cool.

Oooh! Imma keep my eyes peeled for that one! The Red Dawn remake left me seriously conflicted lol ... these people have to know that when you attempt to remake a cult classic you have to really put some thought into the damned details! LOL

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Both those movies are great, first one is my favorite of all time. Thanks for all the welcomes, brothers, this is an awesome community!

was wondering the same thing, glad I searched first. Welcome aboard...

Back