• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liquid oral (nonsterile) Winny V to injectable

notanewguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have 50ml of oral Winny dosed at 50mg per ml. I was told the suspension is an alcohol (ETOH hell i dont know. )It has a very large particulate.
Im not a fan of oral winny.
So I would like to change it to an injectable. I think I know what I want ot do is basically treat it like the finaplex pellets blah blah blah right up to the point oil is added instead i will add sterile H20. yep it sound painful but I will spike it with lidcaine and marcaine in the syringe prior to injecting.

Simply filter it thru a coffee filter then rinse with HEET let dry and mix in H20

OR just put in microwave and cook off the liquid solution then add Sterile H20 ( bacteriostatic water )

Or pour in beaker and cook off liquid and ----- well the rest is is the same

I just dont see how I would need a solvent to isolate the target molecule, but I may need something to sterilize it and just shy of putting it in the pressure cooker there should be a simple way the

You are talking about a lot of work for some cheap winni bro. Also it is more complicated to do water based winni than that and you do need solvents to micronize the winni to be bio available or you are just injecting pure pain that your body will not use like you want. Your only talking 2.5g of raw if you can save it all. If I had any I would give it to you before I would want to here about you doing this to yourself.

Thank you that is an answer I was looking for otherwise I was going to try it. Figured my way would be too easy, I wont do it then

Back