• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are these companies still delivering a good product

notanewguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have only bought from CEM, RUI and Gen X Chem. I haven't bought for a few years (maybe as far back as 2007)from any of them.
I got lucky just not that lucky I need a serm and AI preferably tomax and aromosin. I have letro but really its over kill and not needed.
Anyways are these guys still providing a good product.
I have only been burned once in the last 10ish years and when I was looking for RCs it scared me the only company that burned me had a HUGE ( bigger than I remembered) and very well laid out WEB page and I wasn't even looking for them.
By the way have the new peptides that have come out in the last few years worth the time and effort needed to study up on them and use or are they pretty much 2006 stuff with a new name and a new marketing blitz?
PS If I am breaking the rules you don't have to ban me just send a discrete message that I am raising inappropriate topics and i will adjust accordingly.
I love these things :jerkit::winkfinger::roflmao:

I can tell you maximpep is one of the best around. Click my banner a check out the site bro. Maxim also has a sale going on right now, 20% off. Pm me if i can help with anything.

I have only bought from CEM, RUI and Gen X Chem. I haven't bought for a few years (maybe as far back as 2007)from any of them.
I got lucky just not that lucky I need a serm and AI preferably tomax and aromosin. I have letro but really its over kill and not needed.
Anyways are these guys still providing a good product.
I have only been burned once in the last 10ish years and when I was looking for RCs it scared me the only company that burned me had a HUGE ( bigger than I remembered) and very well laid out WEB page and I wasn't even looking for them.
By the way have the new peptides that have come out in the last few years worth the time and effort needed to study up on them and use or are they pretty much 2006 stuff with a new name and a new marketing blitz?
PS If I am breaking the rules you don't have to ban me just send a discrete message that I am raising inappropriate topics and i will adjust accordingly.
I love these things :jerkit::winkfinger::roflmao:

Maxpep has had good reviews lately id say they're one of your safest bets. I wont order from the places you mentioned in your post. Not saying there bad, just sketchy IMHO

i used to order from rui havent in years...Blue sky peptides is legit and great deals right now click on my link below. use code bluesky25 for 25%off your first order

Purchase Peptides is gtg...one of the newer ones Evolution appears to be well run...CEM has had good reviews for a fairly long time...

Purchase Peptides is gtg...one of the newer ones Evolution appears to be well run...CEM has had good reviews for a fairly long time...

I can vouch for both of these companies; CEM I have never used.

I like purchase peptides, A-g guys and CEM. Ordered from all of them recently and they seem good to me. More recently I used CEM and got their GHRP-6. Good stuff!

for 10 year www.arr-r.com was my one stop shop; but prices are dramatically dump,

I be rockin Hardcore maximum pep

I use to deal with rui but my last order was bunk so I dropped.them.

Back