• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Mtr vs halo

kwantz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Minus the sides, to those who have tried both. How do they compare to eachother as far as strength, aggression, lbm, vascularity and aiding with fat loss?. I know with injectable tren I lose fat even on the shittiest diet..

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

I have some degree of experience with both...

Halo is no joke but mtr is something else. I think mtr would lead in all the catagories you mentioned when halo is dosed throughout the day and week. For a sudden surge of aggression and strength like preworkout or pre competition(sport, powerlifting, bb...etc) a single heavy dose of halo is unstoppable. I have always preffered to run halo pwo.

I found mtr to be very difficult to handle mentally for the first week or 10 days of use. I was kind of a basketcase. It was something I was ready for too and I was not a pleasant fella. That week 10 of pinning tren ace everyday working on 5 hourscof sweaty sheet sleep... was felt by day three. I did come around and adapt to it. But there were a couple moments of me thinking about hanging the mtr up. I never noticed anything like that with halo.

If you have never tried either my recommendation would be to start with halo.

Sounds like Mtr could be fun.. Def gunna be running a bunch of tudca with this

MTR is not something I would just run without a lot of experience with tren. I could see a person not ready for tren try it and do something very bad... halo on the other hand is awesome.

I get zero sides from tren.. one if the lucky ones I guess

And Mtr raw is dirt cheap for a life time supply compared to halo... if the results are similar worth a shot for the price

I thought most used halo for hardness and strength and MTR gave you a full body recomp effect like tren but faster, which is just downright scary. Correct me if i'm wrong i have no experience with either and I didn't even know MTR existed until like last week!

With it being so damn cheap it's funny no one has even attempted to try it... we have tudca and other protection now. no reason to be scared.. unless your prone to tren sides

With it being so damn cheap it's funny no one has even attempted to try it... we have tudca and other protection now. no reason to be scared.. unless your prone to tren sides

Im very prone to most of tren sides and didnt get many of the tren sides. I found mtr to be physically more comfortable then tren.
Just keep in mind theres a mental side tho.
And there is no science out their on this stuff. Or very little relatively. Theres very little broscience too.
Just do yourself a favor and wade into the pool. There is a reason use caution. This should be at least the 7th-8th aas you have tried.

Back