• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Almost 1000

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure how many notice or keep track but on the bottom of the home page here on ASF there's a member count. Right now we're sitting on 996 and closing in on 1000.

The site here is growing and thriving and in my eyes has avoided a lot of the "drama" you'll sometimes find on other boards. Seems here the more serious BB, gym rats, physically active are finding a home where serious discussions can take place and a guy can ask questions without being flamed into hiding lol.

Ironmag, Heavy, Aristole, Sledgehammer the mods Tommygunz, Custom, Rainier. I think I may speak for most when I say thank you and please keep up the hard work.

To all the members, your active here so refer your friends and lets continue to see this place grow.
But let's attempt to avoid the trolls :)

Everyone fire up the BBQ's, crack open a beer and enjoy the families company on this last real 3 day weekend of summer!!

Thanks ASF

Agreed man, this site may not have the heaviest traffic but for good reason. I find myself spending most of my time here.

I like this site a lot, after doing the blog thing for the last three years, I think I like this better

Traffic is increasing and we're actually at 997 members right now! Hopefully we can maintain the quality as the place grows. I believe this is the highest "quality" BB (not just AAS) forum on the net, and it's all thanks to the great community we have, a bunch of guys who know what works (and want to learn from each other) and new guys who want to learn.

Thanks Dath and to all of the members who share this philosophy. This is intended to be a fun, knoweledgeable and useful resource for all to enjoy. Remember this is your board it is only as good as we make it.

Not sure how many notice or keep track but on the bottom of the home page here on ASF there's a member count. Right now we're sitting on 996 and closing in on 1000.

The site here is growing and thriving and in my eyes has avoided a lot of the "drama" you'll sometimes find on other boards. Seems here the more serious BB, gym rats, physically active are finding a home where serious discussions can take place and a guy can ask questions without being flamed into hiding lol.

Ironmag, Heavy, Aristole, Sledgehammer the mods Tommygunz, Custom, Rainier. I think I may speak for most when I say thank you and please keep up the hard work.

To all the members, your active here so refer your friends and lets continue to see this place grow.
But let's attempt to avoid the trolls :)

Everyone fire up the BBQ's, crack open a beer and enjoy the families company on this last real 3 day weekend of summer!!

Thanks ASF

I didn't notice but now that I've been informed I'm pretty excited about that!

Back