• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

test e

jr292012

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up everyone I am new and this is my first cycle I was just wondering how many weeks before everyone starts seeing size gains on test e am gaining some strength but no noticeable size gains yet not according to the tape

I was doing 500mg/week and honestly first started noticing more size in upper body around week 5 or 6. I increased to 750mg at week 8 and now in week 11 I'm seeing very noticeable size increases to the point that my work shirts and thigh area of jeans are getting real snug.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Saz
Thanks man I am in week for bench has went up ten pounds but no size yet just either gained a lot of water or fat all my cloths are tight and I feel like I am gonna explode sometime anyone else

I agree with streettime, about week 6-7 for me. I did not kick start my cycle with any prop or other short ester. Probably will on next cycle. I hae put on about 8-9 pounds since starting and my strength is up significantly. Just make sure your macros are good and you are eating clean.

Obviously make sure you are feeding ur body. I did 13 weeks of 500mg/week Test-E when I first started...my diet was 5,000cals per day... I noticed my clothes fitting tighter around week 3-4, and I LITERALLY felt my body heavier when I walked around week 5-6...
You can gain strength easily, but if u want the size also then make sure you're eating. I'm sure you know that, so this is just a friendly reminder. EAT EAT EAT, take a dump, then EAT some more. ;)

Stupid question macros ?

Macros: Protein, Carbs and Fat are your macros. You need to keep protein high, use low glycemic carbs and healty fats (nuts). I sue a ratio of 60% protein, 25% cards and 15% fat. Mine can vary between protein and carbs 5% up or down.

Print out a gylcemic food list and keep the scores low on your carbs except before your workouts. Casein protein before bed and a protein shake when you wake up (Whey). Eat every 2- 2.5 hours and you will see great gains. Eat, crap, eat.

WHAT ARE YOUR STATS:

Weight
BF
Etc

IML Gear Cream!
Obviously make sure you are feeding ur body. I did 13 weeks of 500mg/week Test-E when I first started...my diet was 5,000cals per day... I noticed my clothes fitting tighter around week 3-4, and I LITERALLY felt my body heavier when I walked around week 5-6...
You can gain strength easily, but if u want the size also then make sure you're eating. I'm sure you know that, so this is just a friendly reminder. EAT EAT EAT, take a dump, then EAT some more. ;)

Hey buddy would you mind giving a breakdown of your meal plan just to get an idea of that macro breakdown im on a bulk cycle next month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back