• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Uhm exactly what are these...

Germ999

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been reading and hearing about things like tren, deca, PTC, pramypexil(not sure if thats how its spelled) and using insulin with test and all these other terms and/or supplements are confusing the heck out of me . What exactly are these and what other terms should I become familiar with. I'm trying to figure out what Im going to use in a stack for my first cycle so I wan't to know all this stuff before hand.

Stats? And first cycle=test only. Read stickies my man. Your answers are in those and they will help you greatly

Dbl post

Just Googled what are anabolic steroids. You should start reading. No one here will spoon feed you the info. Do you're homework. Once you get into the detailed nitty gritty stuff. ..then ask questions.
Well thats what I have been doing. Most the stuff I read I don't understand. I'll just keep looking then.

Woow... Slow down brother.

First cycle should look like this:

Long Estered Testosterone
1-10(12)Test E or Test CYP @ 500mg/wk

AI to control estrogen
Run Adex at .5mg ED or EOD

PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
Nolva 40,40,20,20 or 20,20,20,20
Clomid 150,100,75,50

I suggest for you to Fonda PCT sticky and read it and fully grasp it. It's the key to running AAS.
Get blood work done prior to starting your cycle. You are looking for your Total and Free Testosterone level.
Get bloodwork mid cycle.
Get bloodwork 6 weeks post cycle.

Read, read, read. All those compounds you listed above are great compounds. Just not good for your first go at AAS.

I know steroids are confusing at first. We've all been there... But sticking around the boards, interacting with others and reading and asking questions will change that.

Good luck

AI to control estrogen

PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
Clomid 150,100,75,50

I suggest for you to Fonda PCT sticky and read it and fully grasp it. It's the key to running AAS.
Get blood work done prior to starting your cycle. You are looking for your Total and Free Testosterone level.
Get bloodwork mid cycle.

Read, read, read. All those compounds you listed above are great compounds. Just not good for your first go at AAS.

I know steroids are confusing at first. We've all been there... But sticking around the boards, interacting with others and reading and asking questions will change that.

Good luck
Wow! Thanks that helped a lot my man. I'll keep researching. I got a month before I plan to start anyway.

Germ, will you come be a rep for my pharmacy?
just kidding man, there is a thread in the pit section that is gonna be fun. Check out The Pit and you will get it.
you want info on doing a first cycle. OJJ laid it out for you perfectly. You can run that while you study, read and ask questions. That 10-12 week cycle and PCT gives you 6 months to learn and decide what's next.

AI to control estrogen

PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
Clomid 150,100,75,50

Get bloodwork mid cycle.

Good luck
Right there is as solid advice as you're going to get to start you off.

AI to control estrogen

PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
Clomid 150,100,75,50

Get bloodwork mid cycle.

Good luck

Good advice here, remember if you get that pct f'ed up kiss your gains goodbye. Hope you got yourself a good diet plan as well, if you look hard enough im sure you can dig up some others marcos and see what you should be taking in. Good Luck bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks you guys for all the advice. I can't wait to start this new journey and keep you guys posted. In my younger days I thought all juice heads were just big dummies until I realized this is really an art and a lot of chemistry. Glad this community is so helpful.

Thanks you guys for all the advice. I can't wait to start this new journey and keep you guys posted. In my younger days I thought all juice heads were just big dummies until I realized this is really an art and a lot of chemistry. Glad this community is so helpful.

Youre very welcome brother. This is more than a site... Guys here are drama free and generally just want to learn and help when they can. You have some really solid guys making up ASF... Stick around brother!

So I've been reading and hearing about things like tren, deca, PTC, pramypexil(not sure if thats how its spelled) and using insulin with test and all these other terms and/or supplements are confusing the heck out of me . What exactly are these and what other terms should I become familiar with. I'm trying to figure out what Im going to use in a stack for my first cycle so I wan't to know all this stuff before hand.

Read
Read
Read
Read some more
guess what keep reading since you are jumping the gun
know what you are doing first before you think about your first cycle
first cycle-ONLY TEST
stack is not a word in FIRST CYCLE

A lot of lazy, fat ass armchair quarterbacking, tater chip eating SOBs think like this- I was one. Then I decided to stop being a "victim" of bad genes, obesity, and injury and get my 400 lb ass in the gym. Yes I supplement to keep me motivated to kill it when I work out, but I also focus on diet and keeping life in balance. It is all funny when a fat bastard's shirt doesn't fit, but when a muscled bro's shirt doesn't fit, it is something sinister.

Not sure if I should take that as a complement :) or as somewhat of an insult.:paddle:

Back