• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

first cycle of sustanon

asaro4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started sustanon yesturday, 1cc a week for 8 weeks, and i have some questions on this: I was previously talking methylstenbolone before and still took it after my injection of sust, should i stop msten and just use sust solo or continue msten with sust?

Dont know about the msten but if you are taking only 250mg of test a week you should double that dose to 500mg/wk for a first timer.

Msten is ultradrol right? What dose is your sust at and I'm assuming this is your first cycle? Like Metalhead said if your only doing 250mg a week you should bump that up to 500mg a week. How long were you taking the msten at before you started sust? You need to give us more info about you to work with for us to be able to help you out. No offence bro but it doesn't seem like you really know what your doing here you shoulda done a little more research before you started popping a potent oral steroid and jabbing yourself. Chances are your going to end up messing yourself up.

Back