• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cottage Cheese

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys/gals have have ideas on how to make this shit taste somewhat good? :hmm:

I add salt and pepper....i also if i get mine from a local deli its way better than typical store bought. Just bought asome for lunch.

Well if u add some peaches that makes it really good,,, putting in more sugar that way tho, garlic or salt and pepper

- - - Updated - - -

like DM said avacado too,, that shit makes everything better imo

Fruit. Pineapple, peaches, or what ever fruit you like. I was thinking of trying some peanut butter in it just to see. I'll let you know if its any good when I try it.

Ill add...almonds...strawberries...pepper...crush up some rice chips...

yup some kind or nuts with it, add protein, put it in your protein shake and blend it, avacado, PB2 peanutbutter. get creative i know what you mean hate it myself

IML Gear Cream!
Blueberries, mixed nuts, sometimes I mix it in with flavored Greek yogurt and some whey for some solid mass.

I love to throw pineapple in mine. Sometimes I will use some sugar free jam which tastes really good. Ive heard of a lot of people putting peanut butter in it but Ive never tried it.

If you can find a low sodium. I like to add chocolate protein and a little cocoa powder put it all in the blender then in the freezer before bed and its almost like mousse. Its awesome if your dieting hard so if your not just eat chocolate mousse.

I'm a fan of peanut butter or avocado in it! One of the hardest things to cut in pre contest

I prefer salty foods over sweet, so I'll add paprika and hot sauce. It takes about 2 heaping spoonfuls to eat a cup of CC anyways.

You can do alot with cottage cheese..

If you're looking to sweeten it up...try pears, peaches, pineapples, strawberries, or blueberries.

You can add chopped hard boiled egg or protein powder.

Something to try..Worcestershire sauce, onions, salt, and pepper (pretty good IMO) :winkfinger:

Pears, strawberries, pineapple, any kind of fruit really. I like it plain too so maybe I'm not the best person to ask

The best tasting cottage cheese ever, Friendship 2%, mixed with grape tomatoes and hot sauce.

Back