• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Masteron E.... How harsh on prostate

Gr8Wall77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious on thoughts on Masteron and how harsh it infract is on the prostate? I have been considering running some and been doing a great deal of research on it but I see so many conflicting thoughts and opinions on just how harsh it is on the prostate. Other than the prostate issue and potential for some hairloss to those who are prone I guess it looks like a great one to give a shot to but would love to hear a few more opinions. Thanks.

I'm on AMA's mast e at 750mg ew. I'm in week 10 of 12 now. Haven't had a single issue with prostate or hair loss/thinning. Though I'm not prone to hair loss. I've ran mast many times without issue and quite a few times at this dose but never higher. I know DHT can have a negative affect on the prostate but it doesn't seem to be an issue for me.

At 450 Mgs of Mast P a wk I noticed a little hair loss even with Using Nioxin for years now just as precaution..
( I'm overly cautious about my hair lol)
Rougjly a year later ...The hair has come back in, but not quite how it was prior.

Back