• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

HCG a must after every cycle?

JMiester

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Should HCG be incorporated into every cycle or just long heavy ones? What is a proper dose of HCG and when should it be started/ended?

Should HCG be incorporated into every cycle or just long heavy ones? What is a proper dose of HCG and when should it be started/ended?

Im on TRT so blast and cruise and I run HCG year round. When your shut down for periods of time HCG works as your sole source of pregnenolone which is needed for proper brain function and its nice to keep the boys functioning and up to size. At low doses like 250iu twice a week it certainly wont hurt you and will likely play well into your recovery. It will also give your test levels a bit of a boost so if you have the access and the means I would run it right from the start and continue until PCT at 250iu twice a week.

I don't run it I'm HRT.

But if I was going to try to "recover" I would run it.

Do you break at all or jump straight into another?

I would run it on a long cycle maybe, but not during PCT only, kind of counterproductive.

As Caleb stated I would suggest it be used during long cycles-
HCG mimics LH in the body which is a hormone released and tells your testies to produce testestrone. When you add synthetic test the body no longer sends this signal so you get testicular atrophy. While supplementing with HCG the testies will tend to stay there normal size and can make recovery easier. IMO using it during pct is counterproductive because your wanting your body to get its own hormone functions going again and the HCG will suppres this action. Typical doses during a cycle are 1000ius weekly divided into 2 500 ius shots a week. Some people hold off until the remaing 2-3 weeks of a cycle to incorporate it though to jump start the testies for the recovery process leading into pct.
Lots of ideas about how to use HCG this is just a couple quick answers bro.

Makes sense, thanks bro

Dath is pretty right on as always.
I feel HCG should be incorporated in every cycle starting in the second week when useing long esters because it takes that or more for the test to start to kick in.
Starting any sooner would just not be needed and just a waste of product.
You would run the HCG @ 500iu's 2x wkly and up until PCT starts which is typically two weeks after your test pins cease.
Do not run HCG during PCT.
Best for that is clomidafine citrate and aromasin.
There are some therories on when in the week a person should pin their HCG but I havent noticed a differance.
I feel HCG is important to keep the testes plump and working properly and definetly feel it's needed for ON cycle.
It's just one less thing a person has to recover from going into PCT.
As Dath had touched on some fella's do large doses of HCG prior to PCT but I think it's safer and easier on the body to run the small doses throughout your cycle.

Pregnenolone

I don't run it I'm HRT.

But if I was going to try to "recover" I would run it.

I wanted to share this with you because when I added HCG to my TRT regimen it improved my quality of life considerablly. I truly just made me feel better. This was written by KSman over at Tnation.

HCG is a water based peptide hormone can be injected to replace the lost LH hormone that TRT shuts down. Without hCG, the LH receptors in the testes are no longer getting activated. The results are:

* The testes shrink. Over time for some the testes can eventually become small undifferentiated lumps of collagen. This is drug induced organ failure. The degree of shrinking varies from guy to guy and may be more of a problem for the older guys.

* Fertility can be greatly reduced or eliminated. If making babies is important, you need to inject hCG. If hCG is not used, its use after a long time may or may not recover fertility.

* When the testes get smaller, some feel an ache in their testes 24x7. hCG injections can eliminate that pain or avoid the whole episode.

* When there is no LH or hCG, the scrotum pulls up tight to the body. This has the appearance of a pre-pubescent boy. This is not good for ones sexual self image and this also affects how women perceive you sexually. Some women get very upset when they see this maleness disappear, thus affecting their sexuality and interest in you.

* The testes are the single largest producer of the hormone pregnenolone. Pregnenolone is important for proper mental functioning, and is the precursor to all of the steroid hormones such as DHEA, testosterone, DHT, estrogen, cortisol... Injecting hCG prevents a drug induced pregnenolone deficiency and helps support the other hormones. When guys are on T without hCG and then start hCG, they report a significant improvement in mood that many attribute to restored pregnenolone levels. [If that is not the case, hCG must have some direct effects in the brain.]

IML Gear Cream!
Can someone PM me on good source to pick up some.

Hcg

Same here. I found the kits on amazon, but no HCG

I use GRanabolic. $20 for 5000iu and received it in under 2 weeks. Just go to forums and scroll down till you see there banner. Or if you have questions there rep Dath has been great to work with.

I wanted to share this with you because when I added HCG to my TRT regimen it improved my quality of life considerablly. I truly just made me feel better. This was written by KSman over at Tnation.

HCG is a water based peptide hormone can be injected to replace the lost LH hormone that TRT shuts down. Without hCG, the LH receptors in the testes are no longer getting activated. The results are:

* The testes shrink. Over time for some the testes can eventually become small undifferentiated lumps of collagen. This is drug induced organ failure. The degree of shrinking varies from guy to guy and may be more of a problem for the older guys.

* Fertility can be greatly reduced or eliminated. If making babies is important, you need to inject hCG. If hCG is not used, its use after a long time may or may not recover fertility.

* When the testes get smaller, some feel an ache in their testes 24x7. hCG injections can eliminate that pain or avoid the whole episode.

* When there is no LH or hCG, the scrotum pulls up tight to the body. This has the appearance of a pre-pubescent boy. This is not good for ones sexual self image and this also affects how women perceive you sexually. Some women get very upset when they see this maleness disappear, thus affecting their sexuality and interest in you.

* The testes are the single largest producer of the hormone pregnenolone. Pregnenolone is important for proper mental functioning, and is the precursor to all of the steroid hormones such as DHEA, testosterone, DHT, estrogen, cortisol... Injecting hCG prevents a drug induced pregnenolone deficiency and helps support the other hormones. When guys are on T without hCG and then start hCG, they report a significant improvement in mood that many attribute to restored pregnenolone levels. [If that is not the case, hCG must have some direct effects in the brain.]
Great read! This is good information here.

As Caleb stated I would suggest it be used during long cycles-
HCG mimics LH in the body which is a hormone released and tells your testies to produce testestrone. When you add synthetic test the body no longer sends this signal so you get testicular atrophy. While supplementing with HCG the testies will tend to stay there normal size and can make recovery easier. IMO using it during pct is counterproductive because your wanting your body to get its own hormone functions going again and the HCG will suppres this action. Typical doses during a cycle are 1000ius weekly divided into 2 500 ius shots a week. Some people hold off until the remaing 2-3 weeks of a cycle to incorporate it though to jump start the testies for the recovery process leading into pct.
Lots of ideas about how to use HCG this is just a couple quick answers bro.

^^ Yeah that's just about the best it can be said.

Edit: or the above post.. either/or

Hi, i used to use HCG after my cycle, 2-3 5000 iu vials over 2-3 weeks, starting day 1 PCT. Now i only take PH's, and i diet 2-6 weeks or more, then st8 to bulking, so im on for 4-12 weeks. I now use hcg in small 250-350 ius every 7-10 days, and stop on the 1st week PCT. Seems to work just as good, if not better. Theory being its easier to recover if you never completely shut down in the first place. I use to get dirt cheap overseas. No i dont use very much so i get it from a chem research company. Im new so i dont wanna name sources for far of getting banned, but its the only USA based research site ive ever seen carry it. And prolly not even made in USA lol. Expensive though. Chinese prices have spoiled me over the years.

Hi, i used to use HCG after my cycle, 2-3 5000 iu vials over 2-3 weeks, starting day 1 PCT. Now i only take PH's, and i diet 2-6 weeks or more, then st8 to bulking, so im on for 4-12 weeks. I now use hcg in small 250-350 ius every 7-10 days, and stop on the 1st week PCT. Seems to work just as good, if not better. Theory being its easier to recover if you never completely shut down in the first place. I use to get dirt cheap overseas. No i dont use very much so i get it from a chem research company. Im new so i dont wanna name sources for far of getting banned, but its the only USA based research site ive ever seen carry it. And prolly not even made in USA lol. Expensive though. Chinese prices have spoiled me over the years.
Naming sources is allowed.

Just a minute..... Im checking my balls right now :rolleyes: :hmm: :cool: left_ right......ok Im good :coffee:

Back