• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eat Clean All the time??????

DrJuice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My biggest fault..... is eating shitty. All the time? No. But lets say I eat 6 meals a day.... I eat a good breakfast and maybe a good lunch.... maybe a good dinner.... BUT... those other meals are from the fast food joints. Time for cooking and cleaning that much is almost impossible! I work railroad. Crazy hours around the clock. Sandwiches on the train for 12 hours? maybe for a day.. then im sick as hell and dont want another sandwich for a week. Chicken lunch and then chicken leftovers for a day? sounds good. but eat it everyday? no thanks. It is dedication to eat clean all the time. But when you work 12 hours, off 8 (to sleep, eat, lift) then back to work, its hard as hell to eat right. I would love to get this fat layer off my abs and salads dont help. .....Any ideas that might help me eat clean throughout the day?

At times I work long hours and travel all week. The only way I've found that works for me is to prepare my food on a off day and freeze it. I take a big cooler when I leave. Sometimes I don't have access to a microwave when I'm on a job. Cold chicken and broccoli sucks so I carry cans of tuna also. Sounds like you lack some discipline and can't stay away from the fast food. Don't take that wrong because I also lack this most of the time. The CKD diet helps me because fast food don't have low Carb anything. Well most anyway. If you can get used to eating the same foods over and over its not so bad. Just limit yourself to one cheat meal on the weekend.

Thanks for the info. I may try that. I do lack disipline when it comes to eating. Like I said I can eat great for 3 times of the day but then that EQ kicks in and theres no Cooking. My mind says eat now!! haha but Im gonna try taking my food with me for now on! Thanks again!

You don't HAVE to eat 6 meals a day. Can't expect optimal results without putting in the effort required for those results. Would you skip workout days or do random dumb shit in the gym and be surprised when you didn't get the results you want? Diet is WAY more important than your training..i'm talking 80% vs. 20%

Some days I am away from my house for 12-16 hours, so I pack a cooler with everything I need to fit my macros. It sucks to do this at first but after a few weeks you will want to do it; it allows you to control your body as best possible.

Just to throw it out there I have heard greg plitt and some other pros only eat 1 meal a day. In my opinion cut your meals down to 3-4 a day, eating 2 at home before or after work. Meaning you only have to pack 1-2 meals and just keep some small things on hand to snack on; nuts, shakes, fruits etc.

Thanks for the info. I may try that. I do lack disipline when it comes to eating. Like I said I can eat great for 3 times of the day but then that EQ kicks in and theres no Cooking. My mind says eat now!! haha but Im gonna try taking my food with me for now on! Thanks again!

I feel ya. Tren makes me hungry like that. That's why its important that I have food with me or I'll eat whatever I can get my hands on.

So I just wanted to say congrats buddy. Your half way there if 3 of the six meals are good to go I would find a meal replacement you like and abuse it a little until you find something better to use. The best thing to realize is what you are doing now just seems easy because of the habits you have developed. If you can develop the habits to look like you want it will be just as easy to keep doing it. Best advise for me is to enjoy to journey man truth be told very few of us will ever feel done if you know what I mean!

Thanks bro, I have to look into this.... I knew diet was a huge part but damn! I always feel like if I snack on nuts and fruits I will shrink up... but im sure thats all mental!

Thanks anabolic, You make a great point as well. I have developed HABITS. bad ones. Im finally got the protein shakes down everyday like its a normal thing.... now on to solid foods!

Let me tell you what makes even HARDER to eat clean!!!!!! THE WIFE!!!! "I was craving a coke, so I bought this 12 pack, and then these oatmeal cream pies were on sale so I bout 7483478393 of them!!!!! OMG haha Do all wives do this?????

IML Gear Cream!
If u go on amazon they have an excellent dufflebag lunch pal basically. Holds up to 6 meals that slide into their slots. Side pockets for drinks n shit. Bags dope. It will come seriously in handy for u

Clean diet is the best route. Fast food is probably the worst thing you can do. Although 99% of all fast food chains now have some variation of a grilled chicken salad or something along those lines so its really on you...

Ever since I started this thread, I started eating clean. No fast food or sugars. I actually make cooking huge meals while Im not hungry and do it every other day. Eating leftovers are not bad at all and Im eating a ton of protien. I feel alot better and also been having great workouts! Thanks everyone for the advice and motivation!

My biggest fault..... is eating shitty. All the time? No. But lets say I eat 6 meals a day.... I eat a good breakfast and maybe a good lunch.... maybe a good dinner.... BUT... those other meals are from the fast food joints. Time for cooking and cleaning that much is almost impossible! I work railroad. Crazy hours around the clock. Sandwiches on the train for 12 hours? maybe for a day.. then im sick as hell and dont want another sandwich for a week. Chicken lunch and then chicken leftovers for a day? sounds good. but eat it everyday? no thanks. It is dedication to eat clean all the time. But when you work 12 hours, off 8 (to sleep, eat, lift) then back to work, its hard as hell to eat right. I would love to get this fat layer off my abs and salads dont help. .....Any ideas that might help me eat clean throughout the day?

I can only share my personal experience. it should not be used as a nutritional guideline. It is MY nutritional guideline, and it doesn't even consider health --- only body composition. Understand that this works for ME. Is it the healthiest option? Far from it. But if you've ever used Adderall, then you will empathize with my situation. Clean food tastes like nothing. You just can't eat it. The brain asks you and rewards you for things that taste well.

I gain strength every week and stay shredded while eating dirty.

Code:
[CENTER]EXAMPLE. 
I wake up. 2 walgreens nutrition drinks for a total of 700 calories and 26 g protein. 
32 fl oz of pre-mixed Nesquik for a total of 920 calories and 32 g protein.
Then a Triple Baconator for 1,500 calories (includes french fries) and 90 g protein.
And for dinner, a healthy meal. Usually white rice and chicken breast/ pork chop / steak. I hit my daily reqs after this meal.[/CENTER]

1. I lift 5 times a week. Layne Norton's PHAT Routine.
  2. I mostly eat what would be considered dirty food, but I always hit my caloric and protein goals.
  3. I run ~600-700 mg of testosterone a week.
  4. I take 40 mg of Adderall daily for ADHD.*** I add the asterisks for emphasis. I believe this is a big part of how I add mass while staying shredded. Think of this as like doing EphedrineCaffeine every day.
3 good meals and 3 dirty meals a day? Should not be a problem if you're on AAS. Are you?

I can only share my personal experience. it should not be used as a nutritional guideline. It is MY nutritional guideline, and it doesn't even consider health --- only body composition. Understand that this works for ME. Is it the healthiest option? Far from it. But if you've ever used Adderall, then you will empathize with my situation. Clean food tastes like nothing. You just can't eat it. The brain asks you and rewards you for things that taste well.

edit:
Ever since I started this thread, I started eating clean. No fast food or sugars. I actually make cooking huge meals while Im not hungry and do it every other day. Eating leftovers are not bad at all and Im eating a ton of protien. I feel alot better and also been having great workouts! Thanks everyone for the advice and motivation!

Good job bro. Keep making progress!

Have a look at intermittent fasting ... Three big meals a day, clean but high fat. Still need to be dedicated and organised for your meals.

Let me tell you what makes even HARDER to eat clean!!!!!! THE WIFE!!!! "I was craving a coke, so I bought this 12 pack, and then these oatmeal cream pies were on sale so I bout 7483478393 of them!!!!! OMG haha Do all wives do this?????

Pretty much.. which is why I do all of the shopping (and the cooking, actually - b/c she can't cook for beans).

Pretty much.. which is why I do all of the shopping (and the cooking, actually - b/c she can't cook for beans).

Lol good work. Take control of the kitchen. Leave her the cleaning ;)

F that - I do the cooking, she does the cleaning - that's the arrangement we made when we moved in together. Of course, then we got married and she got pregnant... and now I do the cooking, the maid does the cleaning, the the wife sits on her arse.

Working long ass hours, I used to take prescribed diet pills like Didrex and adipex.... along with Adderal ***NO ADHD*** and eat shitty.... and you know what? I lost muscle and gained a belly... or my belly stuck out and made my body look small ... hahaha.... Tried it, not for me... hell Ive even taken diet pills and ate 500 calories a day.. and still didnt lose weight... my body acts fucking retarded i swear!

F that - I do the cooking, she does the cleaning - that's the arrangement we made when we moved in together. Of course, then we got married and she got pregnant... and now I do the cooking, the maid does the cleaning, the the wife sits on her arse.

^^^ fkker has a maid! :thumb:

Back