• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle?

Post some stats. Experience with working out. Diet overview. Bf content. It'll help out. Although I would say you're too young n should wait till 25 before gear use, but if your asking your mind is probably made up so the stats will help.

you should wait til 25. but its your decision. first of all you should do some of your own research as you just made a thread on running dbol by itself and not knowing where to get your pct but as i will still help you out just had to get that out there. the best thing to do is run one compound alone on your first cycle like test cyp. 250-300mg every 3 days is a good starting cycle. after your first cycle then you can add anothe compound like dbol or deca ect. then the third you can try 3 but im just helping you out giving advice. let me know if you have any questions

Go through this board and read all the stickies. Thats what they are there for. Also, I agree with BamBam, wait a little longer.

Back