• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clomid question.

SigRep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just took 100mg's of clomid (and 20mg of nolva) to start off the first night of my pct. I'm aware that mental side effects might occur. How long does it typically take before i might experience those side effects?. I also wanted to know if I should expect these same side effects throughout the day or just following the dose. Thank you in advance for any input.

The only sides I've experienced form clomid were emotional, and they were at random times. Really makes your "sensitive" side come out and I noticed them coming on within the first week of pct. Not everyone gets these sides, but if you do I would imagine they would last as long as the clomid is in your system. I tend to be a big candidate for these sides..also heard of people getting vision problems with high doses, never had that problem though.

...I can look back and laugh at it now, but when you're on PCT and watching a chick flick with your girl that turns into a tear jerker....not so cool lol

I will never for get clomid lol.... 4 fucking days in and I was so depressed and physically drained

Thanks guys. That's pretty much what I figured it would be. Maybe I'll only use it for the first week or so to get things started.

I will never for get clomid lol.... 4 fucking days in and I was so depressed and physically drained

LMFAO i hear you on this one brother everytime is something different, being a lil b****, tellin a chick i loved her, being deppressed for no reason lol we have a past <3 clomid

I think I might be one of the lucky ones, I swear I never exp anything but an increase in ejaculate after about a week-ten days. I have this theory that seems to work.... Go about your life and don't focus on the "POTENTIAL POSSIBILITY" of side effects. It seems like the more I think about it the more I'll notice them. I also think that guys on forums hear to much of what the side effects could be and start reading stories and then subconsciously expect them.

I think I might be one of the lucky ones, I swear I never exp anything but an increase in ejaculate after about a week-ten days. I have this theory that seems to work.... Go about your life and don't focus on the "POTENTIAL POSSIBILITY" of side effects. It seems like the more I think about it the more I'll notice them. I also think that guys on forums hear to much of what the side effects could be and start reading stories and then subconsciously expect them.

I would absolutely agree with the subcocious aspects of experiencing mental side effects. Estrogen is incredibly powerful as chemicals go, however, so you defineatly can't discredit the legitimacy of them. For instance last night was my second night on clomid and Nolva. I feel great during the day, but last night I had the most depressing dreams. I think I woke up crying, but I can't remember. Regardless, I appreciate that input. I think mentality will play a huge role in just how bad these sides might effect me.

Back