• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle questions

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all,

Regular lurker, just joined.

Just want to ask all your opinions on the cycle I will get around to writing down.

I am 33 years old and been training for 3 and half years. I am / was a skinny as shit Ectomorph who at 30 years old, standing 6'1" was only 11 stone! And I ate a lot! Just not properly. (and never lifted)

I started training Martial arts to keep fit, and lost a little more weight, due to the obvious huge cardio sessions. I then decided I wanted to put on weight and size as I looked like shit, and obviously being so under weight and skinny - I put on a lot with correct training and diet.

I dieted properly (I wont write it here and bore you all, and not asking diet questions
smile.gif
) and put on a natural 2 and half stone. Some fat obviously, (never had ANY before) but I think as I looked so thin, it all helped me look a LOT better.

Lower legs and forearms were the 'worst' gain for me, almost nothing thats hugely noticeable (I have very, very small bones) , and my arms were like twigs to beginning with, but I did manage to make them look, seriously, 4 times bigger, with heavy bicep and tricep training.! Though- I am obviously not a 'large' man. I now weigh 13 and half stone, and thats with moderate cardio, I could push to 14, maybe more with out it.

The Last 6 or 7 months I have had my training interrupted by an Injury, rotator cuff in fact. And shoulder impingement. So then I had to learn about posture and all the other stuff that went with it. I completed a 4 month physiotherapy course, and this has now ALMOST fully heeled, after having a miserable full 6 months off training. Back at it now -the shoulder is still a little weak... My form on exercises such as hammer curls goes bad after 4 or 5 reps, and I am yet to train shoulders properly, but as my Physio and Dr said, ill take it slow and see what happens... There isnt a pain as such with heavy weights, more a slight weakness compared to me 'good' shoulder.

Now after being stuck a this weight, eating 6k calories a day clean (Not that hard for me actually, my friends- not so much! ) and having my training schedule pretty damn decent, I have decided to 'move on'.

A friend of mine, who was of similar body shape, and now is winning BB competitions looks over my training, I wont bore you with the details of it - but it has worked fine for me, I have had no problems training or eating, though - its been a hard, but fun journey.

I have many close friends, gym workers and pro BB's who have done anything from 1 to 16 plus cycles over the years, and have been training from just 2 to 15 years, so I have taken on all kinds of advice and opinions on this, but would like to to hear what you lot have to say also, as to be honest, a lot of them contradict each other- as you can imagine.

Now, the following cycle was done by my close friend, who went from 12 and half stone, to 14 and a half stone, , and then kept most gains and stayed at 14 stone.This guy ate the same as me for 2 years, but then he went to steroids, and I chose not too. He was shorter than me, but training and diet was the same.

I am looking to put on mass and gain weight. (obviously)

Weeks 1-8
Test Enanthate 2ml
Deca 2ml

Weeks 9-12
Test Enanthate 3ml
Deca 1ml (Deca dose went down on my friends cycle, what would you say about this? )

Tamoxifen (Now, I wanted to ask Should I run this the full 12 weeks, wait for 'symptoms' of Gyno if any occur ?? I have been told a few different things, and would like to read what you guys say before I add to it? )
PCT- Clomid 3 weeks after last shot

I have read the 'First cycle for dummies' post on this site, and it is pretty good information that ahs been taken on board.

As I said, my diet and training programme is in place, and I have put on 2 and half stone. I tried a more 'dirty' bulk for 5 months once, and I seem to get a bit fat- yes ectomorph belly fay, yuck! So stopped that.

I am just asking your thoughts on this cycle, so I can put it with all the other information and research I have.

Thank you for reading.

I would suggest more research man... alot of things I dont like about your first cycle or the use of serms.

Back