• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much test with tren and eq?

DrJuice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't like the water and bloat with massive test loads, but I just started Tren and eq. 500 mg a week per each. I know I need a test in there so how much is sufficient enough ?

I have come to like the more recent thought on how much test to run with tren and keep mine at between 200mg/wk and 250 mg/wk. This is not to keep water and bloat at bay , a good AI will do that but to keep the tren sides to a minumim. When I run the test up to a gram per week with tren it is a miserable ride. Having said that for mass purposes I like the higher test dose but just can't take the sides from tren with that. So to answer your question I would say test at 200-250mg/wk. I've never ran eq so not sure if that would have any bearing on it.

Remember that Tren is 5 times as anabolic as Testosterone so IMO you can get by with a slightly higher TRT dose.

I however am not doing this. I'm running this same cycle as we speak.

Running:
Test E 600mg/wk
EQ 800mg/wk
Tren 350mg/wk

Great results so far. Up 25lbs, strength is through the roof. The EQ has made me so vascular it's scary ;)

Current cycle:

TestE: 250mgs weekly
TrenE: 600mgs weekly
Eq: 600mgs weekly

As JJ said above Tren is 5x more anabolic than Test so to me that means I'd rather not have them competing for the same receptors. Just enough test to keep all the manly stuff correct and let the anabolic benefits of tren run the show... along with Eq. Also, I'm not experiencing the typical Tren sides so far anyway.

I wouldn't run eq lower than 600mg personally and I also run my test half of what my tren is. I would rather let the tren shine since the results outweigh test by far. But it all depends on what your goals for the cycle are.

Tren and EQ....have never even thought of this combo but it sounds absolutely amazing. If I were to do this, which you bet your ass i will in the future, I'd do
Test- 200mg week
Tren- 500mg week
EQ- 500mg week

Damn 25 lbs huh? That's awesome. And you say vascularity is out the roof .... I can show little bit during work outs but I don't have them nasty veins. And trust me, I Want the nasty veins! I'm gonna try to diet better this cycle and get em to stick out more

Tren and EQ....have never even thought of this combo but it sounds absolutely amazing. If I were to do this, which you bet your ass i will in the future, I'd do
Test- 200mg week
Tren- 500mg week
EQ- 500mg week

The same with me brother. I never thought of combining these compounds until just recently. After reading up on EQ I decided to throw it in my current cycle. I get absolutely zero sides with EQ and its great for longer cycles. Plus it's dirt cheap so running it for 18-20 weeks is affordable.

I wouldn't go below the 600mg a week range tho... You said you'd run it at 500mg a week but in my experience with EQ 500mg really isn't enough to show you anything as far as gains. It would increase your appetite but I doubt that's all you want when running EQ. 800mg a week works great for me; not that it would work great for you but consider running it higher than 500mg a week. You'll be happy you did.

Good point honestly I don't have much experience with eq but I got good results at 500mg a week but I'm really realllly tempted to run test 200mg/w
Tren 500mg/w
Eq 800-1g/w
I need to try this in the future... I get amazing results with test and tren alone. Throw some eq in there I may OFFICALLY reach Demi-god status.

I'm sold on this, this is my next cycle. I could pull off an insane winter bulk with this. Orders going in this week!!!!! :))

IML Gear Cream!
with that much tren, eq, and test per week, would you recommend pyramiding or just staying the same dosage for 18 weeks or so?

Donate blood before you start and every 8 weeks until you finish. Your hemoglobin will rise and in some cases to unsafe levels.

Donate blood before you start and every 8 weeks until you finish. Your hemoglobin will rise and in some cases to unsafe levels.

Solid advice here.

Just test alone will do this but especially adding EQ to the mix. I haven't donated blood yet but plan to in the next week or so for this very reason.

I'm thinking this would be an awesome BLEND... js

TestE
TrenE
Eq

I have no idea if it's even possible but one can dream right?

I'm thinking this would be an awesome BLEND... js

TestE
TrenE
Eq

I have no idea if it's even possible but one can dream right?

Eq can probably blend with anything at high doses and test e is stable. Tren would be the hardest but IMO wouldn't be with it. Eq @ 350 is easy, test @300 is easy. Tren @ 250 should be okay. Problem would be dosing and probably have a nasty bite. I say get the max pip free single ester product possible and just pin from three vials. Blends are just troublesome.

Solid advice here.

Just test alone will do this but especially adding EQ to the mix. I haven't donated blood yet but plan to in the next week or so for this very reason.

I stress this. Ran 18 weeks of eq @ 900 ew and didn't do it before hand and waited until week 9. They were past normal range and said if they were any higher they would not allow me to donate and in fact would tell me to see my Dr to get blood drawn.

Iron rich foods and vitamin c are also going to increase hemoglobin which is why they ask you to eat liver and shit like that before donating blood. Remember, increased RBC means increased iron. Too much iron can cause hemochromatosis.

Eq can probably blend with anything at high doses and test e is stable. Tren would be the hardest but IMO wouldn't be with it. Eq @ 350 is easy, test @300 is easy. Tren @ 250 should be okay. Problem would be dosing and probably have a nasty bite. I say get the max pip free single ester product possible and just pin from three vials. Blends are just troublesome.

I have no problem pulling from the 3 vials. The only thing I see is the convenience of a blend but even that is minimal in my eyes. I was being kinda goofy about it...

I have no problem pulling from the 3 vials. The only thing I see is the convenience of a blend but even that is minimal in my eyes. I was being kinda goofy about it...

Too late. I'm brewing a 1050mg eq, 900mg test and 800mg tren. Did I mention it will all be in 1 ml of oil. What do you think about molasses. Pin that with a 12g needle.

Too late. I'm brewing a 1050mg eq, 900mg test and 800mg tren. Did I mention it will all be in 1 ml of oil. What do you think about molasses. Pin that with a 12g needle.

A turkey baster is more like it... lol

Test should always be ran higher then any other compound.

My 2nd cycle was:

750mg Test E
400mg Deca

Just an example bro

My 2nd cycle was:

750mg Test E
400mg Deca

Just an example bro
That's a broad stroke answer. I'll disagree with your assertion for "Always."
I prefer to run Test at low, TRT level dose, while running Tren at around 600mgs+. Why? Because Tren is 5x more anabolic than Test. I want THAT compound to have more opportunity to reach it's fullest potential over a weaker compound.

My 2nd cycle was:

750mg Test E
400mg Deca

Just an example bro
I have to disagree also. That used to be gospel but some guys were really having problems tolerating tren with that format. Like me ! The low test high tren cycle is a Godsend and has been my best run ever . I should say I also ran mast p with it at a lower dose than the tren but higher than the test. Now some brave souls are trying this with other stacks than tren and reporting good results. I don't know about that at this point but sometimes you have to try something different to progress.

Well I would have to say it depends on how your body takes it. I agree with both. Everyones body reacts differently. I was on 800mg of sust a week and it didnt do what I thought it would. Maybe gained 10lbs of muscles along with side effects. AND then once did 200mg test e a week for 34 weeks and gained 35lbs of solid muscle and didnt have the sides or lose that much at the end.... and ALSO did MASS loads of Winni to get cut, and all I did was gain weight......haha....ever since then, I try all types of stuff to see how the body will react.

Doing a cycle like this drop the eq after 8 weeks felt nothing I feel better just running test e tren e

Back