• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

FIrst Cycle Critique and Few Questions for you Guys. Thanks!

Mister Eko

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, so I’m getting ready to dive into my first cycle after much reading and research.

I am 6’9” (206cm), 238lbs (107kg) at 15% BF currently. Due to the knee issues, I haven’t been able to do traditional leg lifts, but now that the knee is recovered, I’m good to go. My only lifting stat as of right now is BP at 315lbs for 1RM.

My goal for this cycle is to cut down 3+ % of BF and gain as much muscle as possible, though getting ripped is the main idea.

My current TDEE is 3400 calories. I am planning to eat on a 10% surplus, eating 3700 calories a day, at 1.5g of protein/lb, 0.4g of fat/lb, and the rest in carbs. So I’m looking at 370g of protein, 350g of carbs, and 95g of fat a day. Breakfast will be eggs, turkey bacon, Greek yogurt and oatmeal, and the rest of the meals will be chicken, tilapia, veggies, brown rice, and sweet potatoes.

I am planning to do Layne Norton’s Hypertrophy program where you lift 5 times a week.

Monday - Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy
Tuesday – Legs Hypertrophy
Wednesday – Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
Thursday – Off from lifting
Friday – Legs Power
Saturday – Upper Power
Sunday – Off from lifting

I will also do HIIT cardio after every lifting day, approximately 15 minutes of sprints, bike sprints, plate pushes, etc. Also, 4 days a week of either spinning, longer runs for fat burn, or biking.

Now, the gear.

Since it’s my first cycle, I am looking to do a simple Test C at 500mg a week, pinning 250mg on Mondays and Thursday. Was toying with Dbol but decided to do the simple way for the first time around.

I have HCG 200mg vial, I have liquid Letro, Clomid and Nolva.
Will do standard PCT with Clomid and Nolva.

Now, the questions.

1. My Test C is 250mg/ml vial, so I have enough for 12.5 weeks. How much do I draw per pin? 1 cc I assume?
2. What would you recommend I do with HCG? I know I need to get a vile of bacteriostatic water and mix it, but I’m not sure how? And how would I dose it and when?
3. Do you think my goals are realistic for a person this tall, assuming I will bust my ass in the gym and kitchen?
4. Will liquid Letro suffice as an AI if gyno symptoms occur, and should I take it ONLY if those sides start showing?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your help, this is a huge step for me. Cheers

1. My Test C is 250mg/ml vial, so I have enough for 12.5 weeks. How much do I draw per pin? 1 cc I assume?
Yes
2. What would you recommend I do with HCG? I know I need to get a vile of
bacteriostatic water and mix it, but I’m not sure how? And how would I dose it and when?
Not too sure on this i cruse on test i dont use HCG
3. Do you think my goals are realistic for a person this tall, assuming I will bust my ass in the gym and kitchen?

Absolutely.
4. Will liquid Letro suffice as an AI if gyno symptoms occur, and should I take it ONLY if those sides
start showing?
As long as its from a reputable source I dont see why not!

Solid first cycle you'll be able to make some great gains. Just keep your diet clean, your trying to drop some body fat so I assume you'll be doing this anyway. Sorry if I'm being a little vauge with my answers here I'm on my way out the door right now! Looks good though, hopefully someone will be able to help you with the HCG I believe you use something like 250IU a week to 500IU a week but dont quote me on that.
:eek:

Waiting for AMA's PCT and HCG to arrive, then starting on the 15th. So 8 days away...

You'll def be happy with the results. You'll drop a decent amount of bf and put on some good size. You prob will look more shredded when you come off cycle unless your doing an AI with the test, i ran basically the same thing my first cycle but with out an AI or hcg and I got damn big but I held a pretty big amount of water! I cleaned up my diet a little bit and it worked itself out. Who knows everyones diff though maybe you wont hold much water! I was trying to do the same thing as you but I wouldn't say i was shredded from the cycle but I put on a ton of size and lost a bit of fat, had a real big but toned defined look it was great. I'm 6' 3'' i was a lean 215 ish when i started and I ended the cycle at about 235 after pct weighed 230 never lost any strength.

it was just a standard nolva pct with some DAA and threw in some creatine, went perfect. I couldn't tell you what my test levels were post cycle but i felt great and never lost any strength or anything and I don't think i lost any muscle at all just the water i was holding. The only thing that was hard for me was to keep my diet real good. I'm a wrestler, still compete but not in college anymore, so im used to keeping a strict diet to cut weight but man i'll tell ya when your on cycle you can def get away with an extra cheat meal here and there and not put on fat. Much harder off cycle. Test doesn't burn fat directly but without a doubt you stay leaner on it. Or so it seems *Feel free to correct me on this anyone if i'm wrong im just stating my opinion from personal experence here I have absolutely no scientific proof to back this claim up!* Oh and week 1 of my pct my libido took a nose dive. I mean i could get it up easy no ED issues at all but wasn't as interested in getting laid ya know? I believe it took about 10 days for my libido to get back to normal so it was like 3 weeks after my last shot. Be sure to get someone to help you out with how to use HCG though sorry I couldn't help ya much in that area. Other then that it seems like you got everything in check. Just eat good, train hard and make sure you got a girl around to mess around with or you'll be going on a date with Palmula Handerson a few times a day :jerkit: lmfao i wanted to bang every girl i saw on my first cycle. Honestly I still do any time I cycle! If you need any help with anything at all this is a great place to ask for it everybody's very knowledgeable and helpful here. Also feel free to PM me if you got any questions this is the only forum I use so i'll get back to ya pretty quick, I got quite a bit of experience with AAS diet and training and supplementation I'd be more then happy to help ya out anyway I can.

Hey man, thanks a lot, I really do appreciate your help and advice. Haha I can't wait to see that animal instinct come out in me during the cycle!

WIll definitely eat clean and bust my ass working.

Again, appreciate the help bro, I may PM you sometimes. Cheers

Back