• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

protien monster

conleyj53

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any bros out there had a poundstone shake just wondering hard to stomach or not bad

Isn't that the shake with 2 pounds of boiled chicken in it????

no can't say that I've ever tried that.............did see a thread on IML about a guy throwing watermelon milk and boiled chicken all in a blender..made me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Heavy Hitter has a chicken shake every morning from his log I've been reading over on AMF. Maybe send him a PM...

Shit I wish I could drink my chicken. I get tired eating chicken every three hours. If anyone has a shake that I can drink without throwing up let me know.

Wouldn't you need some kind of liquid to mix it up so you could drink it. I know if you blended it all up very fine it would digest easy and faster. They have a beef protein call Carnivar I think it's called it is sponsored by by Kia Greene I took that for awhile

[video=youtube;hB7Ed_DPXNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hB7Ed_DPXNM#t=318[/video]
check out 5:00 he makes the shake lol

Back