• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wtf....tennis elbow

Cartoad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have this fuckin tennis elbow funny since I've never played a day in my life LOL....So after training my elbows kill and cant move them I ice them but no bueno does anyone else have this shit and whats good to take to help this any suggestions would be great!!!

Do you happen to do heavy skullcrushers? I few years ago I had a weird problem like this. I had terrible pain in the elbow region, especially the inner elbow. Several different exercises seem to aggravate it, so it was really hard to figure out what the problem was. After changing some stuff around in my workout, I finally figured out that the problem was me doing very heavy scullcrushers, causing my form to go to shit. I was allowing my elbows to flare out while performing this exercise, which is a no-no. I dropped the weight and kept strict form by making sure that my elbows were pulled in as tight as I could. After 2 or 3 weeks, the pain went away and it's never come back. Are you sure that you have tennis elbow, or golfer's elbow?

I had tendinitis for awhile. It's so annoying. I bought one of those braces and it helped.

Isentropic now that you mention it quit possible it could be my form going to try something new today will kept updated

- - - Updated - - -

I could just get a brace to be on the safe side I guess!!

I had a form of tennis elbow during my entire deployment to Afghanistan. It sucked so bad... By far the worst, uncomfortable, constant pain I could have imagined. Only time heals it brother... Good luck.

Btw it took me over a year off the gym completely before it got better.

What old J said, only time. But you could ice and stretch, plus lay off any exercise that causes any remote discomfort

you could use a low dose of deca, joint supports- glucosamine chondritin with msm, you could also train in strongman or do some yoga to strengthen tendons, fuctional movements like deadlift and front squats both. rest and lay off directly training triceps and biceps. proper form lower weight for time being. i know how u feel specially if youre on a cycle your muscles strength skyrocket but your tendons and ligaments take time to catch up

I got tendonitis in my elbow not that long ago. It sucked. But my buddy got bursitis in his, I would rather not have that lol.

Take 2 weeks away from the gym. Ice your elbow twice a day for 10 minutes and take Advil every 8 hours or 3 times a day. The recommended dosage is 800 milligrams, 3 times a day. Hope this helps.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah dude that tennis elbow is a bitch.i got it a few cycles ago. Eventually it just went away about 3 months...really sucked at work cause I am welder...

OIF VETERAN

Get the brace and make sure you use it for your arm and back days or for anything that irritates the tendonitis for that matter. The thing that worked the best for me was going to a massage therapist, not the kind that give you a happy ending but the kind that is going to put you in pain while they are doing it and really work out the knots and get everything flowing. I would also take 400mg of ibuprofen prior to my workouts and that would help it from flaring up. Seriously though, try the massage therapy, I had pain for almost 8 months and after 3 visits to the massage therapist at $50 a pop it was all gone. I spent way more then that on supplements and braces to try and unsuccessfully treat it.

rest is the best soluton but thats impossible really so a nice neoprene brace that covers everything while working out helps and then the skinny tendon brace w/vibration pad the rest of the day helps,,,make sure u brace it on the opposite tendon and not actually the one that hurts...that works best..(google it)..also some npp couldnt hurt either....

these guys are right. Only time heals it! Oh and a cortisone shot works pretty damn good to!!

Dont twist at the bottom of curls. Keep it either in hammer position or open. I got tennis elbow from the twisting action

I gotta bad habit of twisting on my curls...probably what made mine flare up. I feel your pain bro. Something as simple as turning a door know is excruciating. God forbid ya have to turn a screen driver!!!! R.I.C.E them shits!!!

I feel your pain....got it in both elbows now, never had before and lifting over 20yrs. Lateral raises, upright rows kill me, anything holding dumbbells hurts. Switched exercises around as much as could, going lighter 10-30 reps. Nsaids before workout help too. It's slowly getting better, been 3month battle so far.

All this advice and yet none are the best. Tight/painful ligaments and tendons are extremely easy to get rid of. All you need is whatever you use to jerk your dick with and a golf ball and rub the shit out of the entire area in a circular motion several times a day. Works for any part of you body. Being tight is the main cause of these problems.

Ended up having surgery on both mine took care of problem had shits in them previously but cut me off at three and said slice time but happy in the end he is very good doc and would recommend to anyone

Get Shredded!
Oh and the worst thing is wen one of my kids sneak n my bed at night and lay on it that flares it up every time so don't let ur woman nor kids or yourself sleep on it

Back