• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New Cycle Almost Done. Help Needed

Tysdon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I made a post earlier that was for information gathering purposes and I pretty much have everything nailed down. This will be my second cycle. first was 500mg/w of Test E. 21 yrs old 6'2 230lbs 14%bf This will also function as my log if I don't have to greatly restructure. The cycle is as follows.

1-12 Test E 600mg/w
1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
6-12 Tren Ace 50mg EOD or 200mg/w slowly moving up every week to a maximum of 400mg/w. If encounter bad sides I'll back down.
1-4 Aromasin 25mg/ED
5-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/ED
1-12 HCG 500iu/w 250iu bi-weekly shots
13-15 HCG 1000iu/w

15-18 Nolvadex and Aromasin at a 40/40/20/20 25/25/12.5/12.5 mg/ED level respectively.

Prolactrone at 3 caps a day during Tren

Will be running adv cycle support 2 weeks before cycle start and thru week 4, will be taking Liv 52 as well.
Nizoral, Toco8 and Spectral DNC for hairloss

My main question is, do I need to switch the nolva for clomid? and if so what doses should I run it at for PCT. I've heard clomid is really harsh so I've shied away from it but if its necessary then its necessary.

Nolva / clomid debate is personal taste. Nolva lowers IGF-1, Clomid makes you want to kill yourself. I would stick to Nolva + Aromasin personally.

Nolva / clomid debate is personal taste. Nolva lowers IGF-1, Clomid makes you want to kill yourself. I would stick to Nolva + Aromasin personally.

^^ exactly this.. preference ..I would personnely go with clomid + aromasin, Do to the 19nor/Nolva prolactin debate.

I fucking hated clomid, shit made me whack.

Thanks for the help I'm going to go the nolva+aromasin route then. Does my cycle as a whole look good?

Thanks for the help I'm going to go the nolva+aromasin route then. Does my cycle as a whole look good?

Really bro clomid was just not for me. I personally would listen to Dath, and go with clomid + aromasin, Do to the 19nor/Nolva prolactin debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Kill yourself? really lol

Didn't make me want to eat a bullet, but it did really mess with me.

Really bro clomid was just not for me. I personally would listen to Dath, and go with clomid + aromasin, Do to the 19nor/Nolva prolactin debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't make me want to eat a bullet, but it did really mess with me.

What do you mean by 19nor/nolva prolactin debate? I thought the prolactin was solved by bromo/caber/prolactrone

You gotta ask dath or another smart guy.

I lift things up. And I put them down.

You gotta ask dath or another smart guy.

I lift things up. And I put them down.

Dont call me smart bro ! I swing a hammer and use a shovel like you, and barely have an understanding of the English language and it's comprehension lol. You every read my posts and the lack of proper grammar....:)

Tydson- the argument I'd make ( again everyone's thoughts are different) against nolva, we know in men and females it lowers IGF-1 levels, and GH levels both of these are negatives of course.
Its also proven ( in women) to up regulate progesterone receptors...I.E leading to breast tissue buildup and lactation from your boobs. Your 19nor such and nandrolone (typically Deca), and tren also can increase progesterone so the thought is if it holds true in men that your really running a risk of manboobs bro. But....what about the tren ace and the fact it clears your system quickly, perhaps at the point it's much less of a risk. I don't know nor most likely will I be a guinea pig to find out. Also take into consideration everyone's body is different and what effects one may not the next guy. Just my .02 cents bro

Dont call me smart bro ! I swing a hammer and use a shovel like you, and barely have an understanding of the English language and it's comprehension lol. You every read my posts and the lack of proper grammar....:)

Tydson- the argument I'd make ( again everyone's thoughts are different) against nolva, we know in men and females it lowers IGF-1 levels, and GH levels both of these are negatives of course.
Its also proven ( in women) to up regulate progesterone receptors...I.E leading to breast tissue buildup and lactation from your boobs. Your 19nor such and nandrolone (typically Deca), and tren also can increase progesterone so the thought is if it holds true in men that your really running a risk of manboobs bro. But....what about the tren ace and the fact it clears your system quickly, perhaps at the point it's much less of a risk. I don't know nor most likely will I be a guinea pig to find out. Also take into consideration everyone's body is different and what effects one may not the next guy. Just my .02 cents bro

That sounded smart to me! Busted!!!!

Well yea I'll be off the Tren for 2 weeks by the time I would take nolva anyways and if need be I can always take Prolactrone.

Well yea I'll be off the Tren for 2 weeks by the time I would take nolva anyways and if need be I can always take Prolactrone.

Didn't mean that to be a statement but more of a question of.. does that change your answer?

Didn't mean that to be a statement but more of a question of.. does that change your answer?

No I got that it was a question bro :)

It's just not something I would personally do myself.
I would really like to see some others help out here though, be patient bro so more input will come along.

Ok so I made a post earlier that was for information gathering purposes and I pretty much have everything nailed down. This will be my second cycle. first was 500mg/w of Test E. 21 yrs old 6'2 230lbs 14%bf This will also function as my log if I don't have to greatly restructure. The cycle is as follows.

1-12 Test E 600mg/w
1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
6-12 Tren Ace 50mg EOD or 200mg/w slowly moving up every week to a maximum of 400mg/w. If encounter bad sides I'll back down.
1-4 Aromasin 25mg/ED
5-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/ED
1-12 HCG 500iu/w 250iu bi-weekly shots
13-15 HCG 1000iu/w

15-18 Nolvadex and Aromasin at a 40/40/20/20 25/25/12.5/12.5 mg/ED level respectively.

Prolactrone at 3 caps a day during Tren

Will be running adv cycle support 2 weeks before cycle start and thru week 4, will be taking Liv 52 as well.
Nizoral, Toco8 and Spectral DNC for hairloss

My main question is, do I need to switch the nolva for clomid? and if so what doses should I run it at for PCT. I've heard clomid is really harsh so I've shied away from it but if its necessary then its necessary.

You're young, but I know anything we say will not convince you otherwise. Instead, it's good to see the guys here offering solid advice to help you make the most of it.

What I will say - aromasin at 25mg/ED is too high, even with the dbol. It will interfere with your gains and dry you out too much. 12.5mg will better. You can cut it back to 12.5mg EOD when you're not on dbol and that will keep E2 in the sweet spot for most people.
I'd say to keep the prolactrone on hand, but use it once you get sides. You won't get many at 200mg. 400 though? For sure.

Stick to nolva and aromasin for PCT. Get proscar or propecia for hair loss with test, that's by far the best you can do.

Cut for 3 weeks before your cycle (the lower your BF, the better before a cycle). 15% is the max I recommend anyone being at for cycle.

What's your diet and what method are you using to track daily calories/protein? We need to hear it.

Try some of the above and you'll be good to go! Anything else?

Back