• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Very bloody pinning

SleevedOut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know it's been talked about before, but when I pin, there's hardly ever any blood. This time was different! This is my first cycle and I'm in my 6th week. It was more painful than normal going in. I aspirated and got no blood, so I put in the 1.5cc of Test Cyp. When I pulled the pin out, a rush of blood came out and ran down my leg and dripped on the floor. After some pressure, it stopped. Did I just knick a vein? Could any problems arise from this? Sorry to be redundant, but I need some reassurance. Lol.

its called a squirter lol its all good! It happens from time to time... I only had it happen to me once, scares the shit out of you at first. Then you just get use to it...

Yeah, bro! Freaked me out! I was like, "Nooooo!" I'm glad it's not a big problem. Things have been pretty smooth sailing otherwise.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Completely normal. Happened to me on my first cycle too. I work in the EMS field so I'm fairly used to pinning,pulled the pin out,blood shot out for a split second. I giggled. Hope the rest of the pins go well bro!

Haha! Great story. I can picture it. Lol. Thanks bro. This cycle has been amazing so far! I love it. I seriously hope to be in the Olympus fan club forever. Yay Jugs!

It's more common then you think, It could be capillary,arteriole or venule, or even scratched one upon injection. Either way, your gonna live to do it again big guy!
Just keep in mind that your inflicting slight trauma to the local area,what your doing is unnatural, so there will be bloody ones now and then.

Well, I was also wondering if it could be scar tissue related. Although it's my first cycle, I've just been pinning my quads so far with one week before hitting the same area. So, I do the right one on Tuesday, left one on Friday, then the right one on the following Tuesday. Is this too much in the same area? I've been thinking about trying glutes, but quads are so easy to get to.

So many more sites to use. I have an eight site rotation that includes quads, ventroglute, pecs, and delts. Gonna try tri's tonight. Pinning with 25ga 1" pin on everything. Like butter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Pinning the same area won't build scar tissue that fast (but scar tissue will happen over time if you don't rotate) , however it's a recipe for disaster. You could devolve an abscess or worst, cellulitis (compartment syndrome )..
It's always good habit to change sites,allowing the body time to absorb and disperse the compound throughout the local tissue and into the body. Keeping a constant supply in the local tissue will cause your body to go into defense and reject the oil (bad news when that happens).

Give your body rest, it's traumatized in that area so give it ampule time by allowing it to heal. Find a new site.. If your nervous about doing a different spot that your unfamiliar with, well man up and brake the cycle and get familiar with new sites..this is not a game and the risk of personal injury is very likely.

If you need help just ask anyone here..

You're right. Appreciate the info. I'm gonna try new sites.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll be trying biceps when I start this next cycle. I'm actually a little scared. Haha. I kept a rotation of glutes and thighs on the last one. Glutes are a pain in the ass(literally) on my left side. I can never not cause a little extra trauma.

I swear to God you have to try the ventroglute. It is all muscle and devoid of blood vessels and nerve endings in high concentrations
Which make it virtually painless

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

And easy to get to. 2-3inches above and one inch anterior of the greater trochantor(hip bone)

I just tried the ventroglute. Is it possible that 1.5cc's it's too much for that area? When I pulled the pin out, a little oil trickled out with specks of blood. Too much for this area?

I just tried the ventroglute. Is it possible that 1.5cc's it's too much for that area? When I pulled the pin out, a little oil trickled out with specks of blood. Too much for this area?

Glutes can hold the most oil in my opinion! After you inject leave the needle in for another 20 to 30 seconds before you pull out, that usually works for me!

Thanks bro. I'll do that next time for sure. Most of my pins go flawless, but I guess if you do it long enough, you'll run into different issues.

What size pin are you using? Do you Z-track? When injecting? Ventro can hold 3cc even more no problem. Maybe need to use 1.5" pin.

That's what I'm using-1.5 inch. I didn't go all the way down though. It felt like a shallow muscle. It's the ventroglute. Like right where the femur meets the hip bone above the vastus lateralis. I'm working my way up to the actual glute.

The muscle is technically called the Tensor Fasciae latae.. Its a Hip internal rotator, abductor and is plenty thick enough for a 1.5 inch pin. Go online and research Ventro flute IM injection. There is a sweet spot about the size of a racquet ball you should be aiming for. There are pictures and step by step instructions all over the net.

Get Shredded!
Damn spell check. Ventro Glute not flute lol

I hit it ok. I looked at the videos and stuff. A little oil came out. It's no big deal. I'm just trying top rotate spots. Figured I'd try it.

If you z track you will be fine.

Just went with what I know and hit quads today. No problem. Good to go!

I'm with dogbig -- use z-track to keep your oil in, and ventral glutes are the best sites hands down. 3cc in there with no issues routinely.

Man, that's weird. The one time I tried it, a little oil came out and it's been red in that area for four days. It's healing now, but was weird. I'll definitely try it again.

Back