• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Seeing a plastic surgeon today. Any reason not to mention AAS?

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm getting a consultation today for getting my gyno glands removed.

Basically I want to mention to him that my objective for the surgery is to remove as much of the gland as possible to minimize my risk of flare ups in future blasts. I feel like it's important for him to know why I am getting the surgery to ensure I get the best results.

Is there any reason why I should not tell him this?

If you're paying out of pocket just make sure everything you tell him is off the record. You con NOT let insurance companies know.

If you're paying out of pocket just make sure everything you tell him is off the record. You con NOT let insurance companies know.

It will be out of pocket which is why im asking. If it was through insurance I would not mention it at all.

Since it's out of pocket do I still have to worry about it being on my record?

It will be out of pocket which is why im asking. If it was through insurance I would not mention it at all.

Since it's out of pocket do I still have to worry about it being on my record?

No just like a car accident if you pay out of pocket without telling them, they will never know. I had mine removed and opted to go pay out of pocket and told the doctor to keep this between us and he did exactly that. Find a doctor that will work for you, it's your money!

In theory they are supposed to be working for you and by law keep any information confidential. I think you should be alright with a plastic surgeon. ER doctors will rat your ass out to LE if you tell them you used anything illegal. Me personally I would just make sure the surgeon knows to take out every bit of gland without giving to much info.

Yeah I suppose I could try to stress the importance of maximum gland removal without mentioning why. But I feel it will be best if I am honest and we are both on the same page.

I just don't know how to approach it...should I just ask him straight up if I can be honest with him without worrying about it going on my medical record?

Or do plastic surgeons even put things on your medical record at all? I really don't know

I have told several doctors before I get bloods or any test... what I do. I told them if they are not comfortable keeping aas use silent I can not be patient. I had several doctors tell me no. I understood and moved on. I have a doctor now that is ok with what I do. and shes fucking hot

I have told several doctors before I get bloods or any test... what I do. I told them if they are not comfortable keeping aas use silent I can not be patient. I had several doctors tell me no. I understood and moved on. I have a doctor now that is ok with what I do. and shes fucking hot

Winning!! I bet you enjoy having to drop your trousers :roflmao:

Winning!! I bet you enjoy having to drop your trousers :roflmao:

I have totally made it flirty. and she resisted it for the first few times she saw me and now she plays along. Im concerned one day I will call and she will have me transferred to another doctor for ethical reasons... and I will have to go though this process of finding a ok doc again.

and yes I manscape before I go in... and while Im waiting in the room I may work up a chubby.:)

I have totally made it flirty. and she resisted it for the first few times she saw me and now she plays along. Im concerned one day I will call and she will have me transferred to another doctor for ethical reasons... and I will have to go though this process of finding a ok doc again.

and yes I manscape before I go in... and while Im waiting in the room I may work up a chubby.:)

LMAO .... Awesome :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Back