• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A serious question for real

challenger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on test for twelve years and seriously abuse and abused it. what my question is. If my natural test is shot and my balls are pretty much peanuts unless its hot. And if your nuts make your nut juice and mine is shut down then how do I still get my loads. Is this good news that my peanuts still work or where the hell is my juice come from. This is a serious question for me. Help me man I feel less,I'm confused am I good to go or what.

I have been on test for twelve years and seriously abuse and abused it. what my question is. If my natural test is shot and my balls are pretty much peanuts unless its hot. And if your nuts make your nut juice and mine is shut down then how do I still get my loads. Is this good news that my peanuts still work or where the hell is my juice come from. This is a serious question for me. Help me man I feel less,I'm confused am I good to go or what.

You need to start some research brother... the HPTA is far more complicated than "your nuts still making juice!"

1zb9w7m.jpg

Three letters my brotha .... H C G ;)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
I think Warf would be a better training partner. He would be like "curl in the sqaut rack and I will kill you where u stand". I love STNG!!!

And Data would be confused as to why curling in the squat rack is irritating to human! Ha!

Semen is the cloudy white body fluid that is emitted from the urethra of the penis during ejaculation. Most of the fluid in semen is made up of secretions from male reproductive organs.

65 per cent of the fluid is produced by the seminal vesicles
30 to 35 per cent by the prostate
5 per cent from the testicles and epididymes
Semen contains citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc. The average volume of semen produced in a single ejaculation varies from 2 to 5 ml. The semen from a single ejaculation may contain between 40 million and 600 million sperm, depending on the volume of the ejaculate and the length of time since the last ejaculation. Samples used for medical purposes are obtained by having the donor masturbate. If a sample cannot be produced without sexual intercourse, non-reactive condoms can be used to collect the semen.

I just Googled, copy, and pasted. I always thought that was my knee cartilage I was shooting out and that's why my knees hurt.

Last edited:
Semen is the cloudy white body fluid that is emitted from the urethra of the penis during ejaculation. Most of the fluid in semen is made up of secretions from male reproductive organs.

65 per cent of the fluid is produced by the seminal vesicles
30 to 35 per cent by the prostate
5 per cent from the testicles and epididymes
Semen contains citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc. The average volume of semen produced in a single ejaculation varies from 2 to 5 ml. The semen from a single ejaculation may contain between 40 million and 600 million sperm, depending on the volume of the ejaculate and the length of time since the last ejaculation. Samples used for medical purposes are obtained by having the donor masturbate. If a sample cannot be produced without sexual intercourse, non-reactive condoms can be used to collect the semen.

I just Googled, copy, and pasted. I always thought that was my knee cartilage I was shooting out and that's why my knees hurt.

well that clears up alot tell me more lol

Back