• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolic steriod forum

Disturbed Old Man

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I truly feel that this site has become my home away from home. I truly don't miss IM and all the DRAMA . I do cruise over like an Old Neighborhood but I'm still glad to have moved on. No Tranny crap no neg parties. True BLUE AMERICANS sharing and caring about each other. Who ever Thanks should go out to, THANKS FOR SEEING THE NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly feel that this site has become my home away from home. I truly don't miss IM and all the DRAMA . I do cruise over like an Old Neighborhood but I'm still glad to have moved on. No Tranny crap no neg parties. True BLUE AMERICANS sharing and caring about each other. Who ever Thanks should go out to, THANKS FOR SEEING THE NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repped and would do it again if it let me.could not agree more or said it any better.

w 00 t and a half!

Couldnt agree more

This place is a great resource. Lots of vets willing to help out when you show that you made an effort and did some homework.

That tranny shit is fucking weird and gay. You also don't have a bunch of young guys on here who don't have the experience but will regurgitate what they've read another guy post, and act like they are an expert. There's some serious experiential knowledge on this board. Did it, done it, lived it, and sharing their experience for others to learn.

That tranny shit is fucking weird and gay.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tranny_in_latex.jpg
    tranny_in_latex.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 97
IML Gear Cream!
Cool, bro^^. You like dick, that awesome. I guess I opened my mouth too soon.

Well said and I agree, you Disturbed old fucker.

Couldn't b more true, especially the bold parts :winkfinger:

This place is a great resource. Lots of vets willing to help out when you show that you made an effort and did some homework.

That tranny shit is fucking weird and gay. You also don't have a bunch of young guys on here who don't have the experience but will regurgitate what they've read another guy post, and act like they are an expert. There's some serious experiential knowledge on this board. Did it, done it, lived it, and sharing their experience for others to learn.
Agreed! It's like taking IM, and filtering out all the shit. Then what's left is distilled real nice and slooow and you get ASF.

Agreed much less drama over here and everybody is much more respectful of what we're doing and what we're trying to achieve.

YOUR A well chosen MODERATOR!!!! This is not sodom and gomorrah that would be IM (DON'T LOOK BACK, YOU WILL TURN INTO A PILLAR OF SALT) DEATH IS NEAR!! IM

Couldn't b more true, especially the bold parts :winkfinger:

Agreed! It's like taking IM, and filtering out all the shit. Then what's left is distilled real nice and slooow and you get ASF.

I have come to truly love ASF. IM has gotten so full of hate and these little clicks of like 5th graders with computers that giggle and twitch as they have their neg parties. I was just over there and first thing I'm reading is page after page of hate and more hate and obcenity, it's boring and drags everyone down. I know we're not a bunch of angels but there is class here and respect for each other . I really feel like most guy's really want to help and learn. There are still many great people at IM but I feel much more at home here !

Back