• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LABS ARE IN...PLEASE advise, lumps under one nip and both itchy as effff!

liftstrong12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been taking test P at 400/wk for 4 1/2 weeks, and this is my first cycle. I've taken oral ph's in the past so I know that I am gyno prone.
I have also been taking .25mg of adex eod all along.
Also these labs reflect three days of nolva at 40mg ed.
I will include the values I think are important, but I do not know everything that is relevant. If you want to know any other values that I did not list, just ask.

Monocytes(Absolute) 1.2 HIGH 0.1-1.0 x10E3/uL RN
BUN 26 HIGH 6-20 mg/dL RN
Creatinine, Serum 1.31 HIGH 0.76-1.27 mg/dL RN
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 20 HIGH 8-19 RN

Alkaline Phosphatase, S 65 44-102 IU/L RN
AST (SGOT) 48 HIGH 0-40 IU/L RN
ALT (SGPT) 58 HIGH 0-44 IU/L RN
Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL RN
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 0.1 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL RN
FSH, Serum
FSH 0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL RN
Estradiol
Estradiol 60.4 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL RN

What should my next course of action be?

How long of a cycle are you planning on running? Save the Nolva for PCT not on cycle? IMO your adex dose is too low(especially since your gyno prone), or its bunk. Grab an AI from another source, try aromasin if you can at 10-25mg daily and see if that helps. If not you might have to use Letro to stop the lump....

Start nolva at 20mg a day until its gone.

How long of a cycle are you planning on running? Save the Nolva for PCT not on cycle? IMO your adex dose is too low(especially since your gyno prone), or its bunk. Grab an AI from another source, try aromasin if you can at 10-25mg daily and see if that helps. If not you might have to use Letro to stop the lump....

^^this^^ Unfortunately, Letro is the only thing that's been shown to REMOVE pre-existing gyno. Normally I would recommend AY but that crew is on vacation until 9/10/13... sounds like you need some help right stinkin now. Hopefully someone can help u out and steer you in the right direction on that. Whatever you do, DO NOT take Nolva alongside the Adex.... Nolva reduces the effectiveness of the Adex by almost half. If you're sure about the quality of your Adex, I'd bump that to 1mg/ed immediately until you can get your hands on some Letro....that's just me.

^^this^^ Unfortunately, Letro is the only thing that's been shown to REMOVE pre-existing gyno. Normally I would recommend AY but that crew is on vacation until 9/10/13... sounds like you need some help right stinkin now. Hopefully someone can help u out and steer you in the right direction on that. Whatever you do, DO NOT take Nolva alongside the Adex.... Nolva reduces the effectiveness of the Adex by almost half. If you're sure about the quality of your Adex, I'd bump that to 1mg/ed immediately until you can get your hands on some Letro....that's just me.

I'm running a 10 week cycle. I'm about to start HCG and Var on Monday. I also have an infinite supply of clomid for PCT

I'm running a 10 week cycle. I'm about to start HCG and Var on Monday. I also have an infinite supply of clomid for PCT

Do you have quick access to Letro? If not you may have to use nby's advice and keep running the Nolva at 20mgs right up to PCT.

Letro is my first suggestion but I think time is an issue here, and if you have Nolva on hand you might have to go with it for now.

I'm running nolva at 40 for a week and then 20 til the end. Still thinking adex at .5mg eod. Thoughts

So, you're about to finish the 10 weeks and hit HCG for a week or so before you go into PCT? Shit, that kinda complicates things.... If that's the case, I would stop the Adex and hit the Nolva at a high dose for a few weeks, then taper off. Like I said earlier, do not take Arimidex and Nolvadex together.... doing so reduces the effectiveness of the Arimidex.... google Arimidex and do some reading, it explains this in detail when you read the drug facts, interdictions etc.

Purchase Peptides Letro. Got rid of my gyno in a few weeks. I used it at the end of a cycle. Don't wait. I'd say this is more important than the PCT. It's only a few weeks. Get it in, get it done, get it cleared.

You can start at 2.5mgs ED until it clears.
Then I'd suggest do an extra week to be sure.
Then start tapering down by .5mgs eod. IMPORTANT. The taper down will drastically reduce the estro rebound you'll go through normally.

THEN you can start your pct...

I have been taking test P at 400/wk for 4 1/2 weeks, and this is my first cycle. I've taken oral ph's in the past so I know that I am gyno prone.
I have also been taking .25mg of adex eod all along.
Also these labs reflect three days of nolva at 40mg ed.
I will include the values I think are important, but I do not know everything that is relevant. If you want to know any other values that I did not list, just ask.

Monocytes(Absolute) 1.2 HIGH 0.1-1.0 x10E3/uL RN
BUN 26 HIGH 6-20 mg/dL RN
Creatinine, Serum 1.31 HIGH 0.76-1.27 mg/dL RN
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 20 HIGH 8-19 RN

Alkaline Phosphatase, S 65 44-102 IU/L RN
AST (SGOT) 48 HIGH 0-40 IU/L RN
ALT (SGPT) 58 HIGH 0-44 IU/L RN
Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL RN
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 0.1 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL RN
FSH, Serum
FSH 0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL RN
Estradiol
Estradiol 60.4 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL RN

What should my next course of action be?

BUMP...and I should mention that I was also planning on starting HCG and Var on Monday

BUMP.... Letro asap like everyone has suggested already

Yep ... Damaster laid it out pretty good for u bro ... hold of on PCT, keep the cycle rolling and hit some Letro for a few weeks till that lump is gone, then slowly taper off the letro, drop the test, hit HCG for a week or so and THEN PCT with Aromasin and Clomid .... at least that's what I would do ...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Back