• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Review - IML's Epi-Tren

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats: End of the Epi-tren log

Weight - 186lbs (up 7.5lbs)
BF - 13% BF (down from between 16-18%)

I ran IML's Epi-tren for four weeks dosed at 3 pills a day (30mgs of each compound) and it was a good run. I am impressed with this product and will run it again during a cycle to benefit even more. I recommend to run this product if you are already somewhat lean. Right now I look dry and can see it in my chest, back, and shoulders the most.

I bought another bottle and will run it another 2 weeks (6 total) but I'll be upping the dose to 6 pills a day (60mgs of each compound.)

Pros -
Gained 7.5lbs
Dropped my body fat down
Strength is up (hit 300lbs on my deadlift again)

Cons -
All methylated compounds give my dry mouth
Some nights I felt more awake then usual
Sweating increased a lot which made my middle back break out

Add on... Thanks to Heavy for giving me the opportunity to run a log for the new product. I look forward to trying other IML products in the future.

Last edited:
thats good to hear! i was planning on picking some up in the near future. did it give you wicked pumps or were they manageable? i know you did a lot of high intensity crossfit workouts, how did your endurance/cardio feel? better/worse?

Pumps were good... There were a few days I didn't run because my calves were too tight lol.

Endurance and cardio were not affected at all. I thought it would be since the trenabol is in there but I was fine.

I'd run it with test and you can use the Epi as an AI with a higher dose like 60mg (6 pills) per day. IML makes good stuff, I'm not surprised by this outcome just wish it had more of the tren PH in it like 20-30mg per pill.

Final Epi-tren Review!

Stats -

~Start~
178.5lbs
16-18% BF (had it checked by two different people and one had 16% the other 18%)

~After 4 weeks~
I was taking 3 pills a day (30mgs of each compound)
187lbs
13% BF

~Last 2 weeks~ (bought an extra bottle)
I start at 6 pills a day (60mgs of each compound) but it made my BP raise so I dropped down to 4 pills for the first week. The 2nd week I tried 5 pills and my BP was slightly elevated. I got it under control with CoQ10 the last two weeks.
185lbs
12% BF

I said this in my last review but I feel you should be on the leaner side to really see the effects of this product. While I was on low to no carb most of the time I did cheat more then usual. If your diet is 100% spot on you WILL see this product work, plain and simple!

Pros -
Overall lean gains
Strength went up on all lifts
Dropped my BF down

Cons -
All methylated compounds give me dry mouth
Sweating increased which caused me to break out on my back
High BP after taking too much

Back