• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Double filtering question

suprfast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Planning on double filtering my safflower carrier oil and was wondering if I could filter 1L though a 500ml filter. My only goal is too pull out a majority of what I can before throwing it through a second filter after making a solution for a sterile product. Granted this is all pending the filters ability to process double the volume without clogging.

A 500ml should be good for around 1500mls as long as the oil is relatively clean. If its not clean oil it could clog way before 500ml is even filtered.

You crazy bastard you.

I'll give it a try. Want too make a home back in the homebrew section.

I can attest to a 500 clogging well before 500 is reached. The oil had a ton of sediment and other objects. Luckily I always carried extra filters and breezed right through it.

Id say stock up on filters before the process. There's nothing worse than starting a project and not being able to finish ;)

They sell them in packs of 12. Don't know if I need that many but in that qty they are roughly half the price.

Back