• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar and Pumps

pappybay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, just started some AY var (stellar) at 50 mg per day (making sure no bad reactions) and already getting some leg pumps. Running Test C at 700 MG per week as well. How much taurine are you guys taking to keep the pumps under control. I am upping my dose to 100 MG tomorrow, 50 MG in am and 50 MG in mid afternoon?

Thanks for the feedback.

Hey Pappy! I've heard anywhere from 2-3grams per day. I'm on 100mg of AY Var right now and doing 1gram pre workout and 1 gram postworkout ... its doing the trick except when I run, the pumps in my quads and calves are really noticeable after a couple miles. Love the gym pumps tho :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

the easiest way for me keep my taurine levels higher throughout the day is to add a gram with my morning shake, my pre-workout, my post workout, and about 2grams before I go to bed at night. You should try and hit about 5g aday at least.

Thanks brothers for the feedback, I am going to hit 4 grams a day. Those damn hammie's are vicious!! I don't want ANY more of that!!

Sorry I can't add to the great advice already posted so I'll just say I was thinking something totally different from the title of your thread.

I came in here thinking there were some pics of a hottie on Var wearing high heels.

*note to self*
get mind out of the gutter...

Sorry I can't add to the great advice already posted so I'll just say I was thinking something totally different from the title of your thread.

I came in here thinking there were some pics of a hottie on Var wearing high heels.

*note to self*

:roflmao:

*note to self*

Well Ms. V is about due to share another pic with us..... just saying!

"ANOTHER" you say? Where the hell was I when the first presentation occurred?

She put it up and took it down within a couple hours bro ... I was one of the lucky few who caught it ... smokin hot body and incredible legs... and I'm not just saying that cuz I like extra Agent Steel in my packs either ;) I'm still kicking myself for not saving that pic ....

IML Gear Cream!
She put it up and took it down within a couple hours bro ... I was one of the lucky few who caught it ... smokin hot body and incredible legs... and I'm not just saying that cuz I like extra Agent Steel in my packs either ;) I'm still kicking myself for not saving that pic ....

Brother.... I would have paid you millions to see that pic!

In reality I'd have given you an I OU ;)

raptor! If you have another V sighting... You better call, text, send pigeon mail or morse-code!! I'm counting on you brother ;)

Brother.... I would have paid you millions to see that pic!

In reality I'd have given you an I OU ;)

Don't trip bro! I'll be all over that shit when it happens again lol ... I'm predicting another release when she finishes her cut ... we'll be poised and ready ;)

I'm in for the pics. I'll bet she will be ripped.... oh, and sorry for the letdown on the thread title but then you would NOT want to see me in a bikini.....:nono:

I know I am late in answering your question but thought I would ad my .02. I ran AY Anavar at 100mg a day and 3 grams of taurine in the morning did the trick.

I know I am late in answering your question but thought I would ad my .02. I ran AY Anavar at 100mg a day and 3 grams of taurine in the morning did the trick.

I am running 3 and NO issues.......I can say all it takes is one set of pumps in your hamstrings and you WILL get on something. The pain is unbelievable!! I may be more susceptible to pumps but I learned a valuable lesson when you are using VAR.

Anyone get digestive-related issues on Var at 100 mg per day? I have had bad gas and very loose stool now for about a week (yeah, great topic, I know)

I am running 3 and NO issues.......I can say all it takes is one set of pumps in your hamstrings and you WILL get on something. The pain is unbelievable!! I may be more susceptible to pumps but I learned a valuable lesson when you are using VAR.

It is the same for everybody. I worked out of town the last week of my Anavar cycle and forgot to bring the taurine. By the 3rd day my right forearm had massive cramps and I could not hold my hand out straight.

Anyone get digestive-related issues on Var at 100 mg per day? I have had bad gas and very loose stool now for about a week (yeah, great topic, I know)

I have to say this the first I have heard of it. I ran 100 mg a day for 10 weeks without sides. I would also take on an empty stomach, full stomach, right before and right after workout and just before bed without any negative effects.

I did hear of a person a while back that had fake Var that gave them stomach pains, they switched sources and that helped. Maybe one of the vets around here can chime in on if legit Var has been known to cause this.

Back