• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BP went bonzo

ironman59

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just completed a cruise with TPA 150 mg EOD for 10 weeks and the last 2 weeks I added 100mg/day Var. I kept the Var going and added Test E 750mg and Mast E 600 mg, with 25mg Arimidex EOD. Hitting my 3rd week and my BP went wacko. Running 150 over 90, and I even had a 160/100 reading! Wow! I'm 60 so this is important. I'll back off a little for sure, but wondering if I need to really change this up. What do ya think? Back the Test E way off and leave the Mast E as is? Or back em both off? Does he AI contribute to this? I had zero BP issues on TPA.

Are you on any BP meds at all? Very few people over 50 have BP of 120/80 or lower without meds. What is your BP off cycle? Tren elevates my BP, and dbol causes it to skyrocket if I don't use an AI (in the old days). An AI should help with BP because of less water retention. Test usually makes mine go up but not too much. We are all different and react in different ways. It could be the addition of var, but I didn't get the sense it was driving mine up. Or it could be the test after an extended period. I doubt its the masteron. I think you are just going to have to experiment and tweak the doses.

Reduce sodium in your diet, take fish oil supps, and drink plenty of water. These should all help to lower your BP.

iT IS TIME TO INTERVENE MY FRIEND. Anytime that bottom number hits 100 you need to address the issue pronto but as you already said you already know that. As to what has caused this it could be many things and you would have to look at your history with AAS use and how you body responds to them as well as other health issues. You are taking 2550mg/wk of steroid if I read your post correct , a large dose by most standards. The AI should have helped the situation if anything. I would back everything off for sure till you get this under control. If it were me I would drop the var.Everyone keeps saying how var is a MILD steroid , not at 100mg/day it's not ! In my experience the use of orals and tren are the main culprits having to due with high BP. Take the total test down to below a gram/wk and the mast to about 400mg/wk and see how that goes. Labs for sure and do you do any cardio ? Is it possible your AI is bunk and your E2 is high ? I am 58 myself and I have two BP meters at home and keep a journal with my almost daily BP numbers on cycle. It is nothing to play with. Good luck !

Last edited:
My total test e is only 750/week and 600 mast e. this is my last week on Var, total of 7 weeks of Var. it's weird to me that I had no problem on tpa, but now suddenly I'm running high. I'm monitoring closely, but I'll need to make a decision before my next injection on Friday.

Are you on any BP meds at all? Very few people over 50 have BP of 120/80 or lower without meds. What is your BP off cycle? Tren elevates my BP, and dbol causes it to skyrocket if I don't use an AI (in the old days). An AI should help with BP because of less water retention. Test usually makes mine go up but not too much. We are all different and react in different ways. It could be the addition of var, but I didn't get the sense it was driving mine up. Or it could be the test after an extended period. I doubt its the masteron. I think you are just going to have to experiment and tweak the doses.

Reduce sodium in your diet, take fish oil supps, and drink plenty of water. These should all help to lower your BP.
Greetings Jerseydevil! I gotta get a handle on this soon cuz my hope is to follow your tren cycle on my next cycle after this one. But if I can't handle this one, I'm not sure I could handle the tren. I'm thinking cut back the test to 600 and hope it reduces. Or maybe even lower for a couple weeks.

Back