• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about bloodwork

liftstrong12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going to go through Private MD Labs as suggested for the female hormone panel. I was thinking about getting the lipids done too...My question is that I am also scheduled for my annual physical next week. So I have a two part question. 1. Since I am in the middle of a test p cycle is there a reason I should NOT have my physical done so I don't alert my doc (or the insurance company more specifically)? 2. If I do have my physical, will the lipid panel that he does suffice in place of the one I would otherwise be paying for? Thanks in advance for the help.

Maybe someone else can elaborate better on this then I...

but a lipid panel done by MD labs should be no different then your dr.
and the few physical's I've had done never involved blood work being done.
again this is just my experience....

I'm going to go through Private MD Labs as suggested for the female hormone panel. I was thinking about getting the lipids done too...My question is that I am also scheduled for my annual physical next week. So I have a two part question. 1. Since I am in the middle of a test p cycle is there a reason I should NOT have my physical done so I don't alert my doc (or the insurance company more specifically)? 2. If I do have my physical, will the lipid panel that he does suffice in place of the one I would otherwise be paying for? Thanks in advance for the help.

You asked this same question days ago and it was answered in detail by numerous members on this board.

I see no reason to delay your physical unless your are experiencing any side effects like high blood pressure or severe acne (or any other overt effects attributable to Test P).

Physicals don't typically involve blood work, and if they do, they are usually due to employment or insurance requirements. Be sure to know which before you go while running test p at any considerable dosage.

Back