• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts or review on AMA products

RPfit7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey AS family , I'm looking to get some reviews and insight on AMA .., I usually use MLG and I love their products . However I saw AMA had 25ml jugs .... Looking to get some feed back on them , to see if I should give them a try ... Thanks

There's soooo many threads in their sub forum giving feed back. I've also found labs in the lab testing section when I did my research on them. Look around and you'll find all the info you need. I've seen posts from as recent as today. But from my experience with them, they were great. Exceeded my expectations, fast t/a and the test, eq and mast e I got were smooth.

Their shit is top notch. Don't know how else to put it.

excellent gear!

Am currently running some of their TNE & that shit hits! Smooth, no pip, classic TNE "aftertaste."

..can not go wrong.

The gear is second to non. There's tons of reviews if you take the time to look. Like mentioned above, there's even labs in the lab testing section. AMA has the reputation they do for one reason and its not because they're a half assed bathtub brew shop. The focus is in quality. Why not give them a shot? You'll be glad you did.

Exactly good product at a great price an people who will take of you if you got any questions or concerns,make the wise choice an go with ama.

They have good products, currently running test C from a 25ml jug...Nice smooth like the product and will order again.

Thanks everyone for your input , I'm def gonna definitely going to give them and try ...

IML Gear Cream!
They have good products, currently running test C from a 25ml jug...Nice smooth like the product and will order again.

thinking about getting that or a 25ml jug of TNE next :clapping:

I am new here myself, but can tell you my experience. Get 10 posts, and then you can PM. Study their forums (AMA, MLG, and any others of interest), and PM not only a rep or 2, but some of the other guys posting as well. Try to avoid putting one sponsor against another. Read enough on here and you will see it is a team effort. There are several damn fine reps here that won't steer you wrong. It is up to you to find them.

Sweet I'm thinking of getting the 25ml test E and mast or npp , after my show gotta put that size back on but stay lean

Good sponsor. Used them plenty of times. What are u waiting for? It's not gonna get any easier lol

Lol I know my shows next week then ill be putting on the lbs ...I'm def giving then a try

Get Shredded!
Anyone tried their hgh ?

I dont use HGH but my buddy at the gym used it ... He said he liked it. 4iu daily but he ran test with it also. Sorry no personal experience

Understandable .. I won't buy hgh unless I know 100% if I came from a dr .. I know there's alot I'd counterfeits out there and I'm not wasting my money ..

Anyone tried their hgh ?

Blue tops are consistent and good and the jins are excellent as well. There's labs posted in the lab testing section.

Back