• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

is this normal

dhack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i did my first shot of test e yesterday, and today my whole thigh hurts even my knee. when i pulled the needle out a fair amount of blood came out. Now i did a shot in my other leg same shot same g and length and its fine.

Having a bad pin happens to everyone from time to time. You hit a blood vessel and probably a nerve group. Personally I find it much easier to have bad pins with the thighs. For the most part they hurt for a couple of days. Although I recently tried pinning high on the rectus femoris. That went smooooth and no pain.

Just as DM stated brother... You had a bad pin.

In the future if you feel something isn't right when pinning just be cautious and pull out, switch for a new needle and re-pin. It happens to all of us... I went a stretch when I was hitting nerves and blood vessels for almost an entire week one time. I couldn't do that again if I tried :)

DM and JJ hit the nail on the head.... the fact you had blood extraction is a solid sign you hit a bad spot.

Pain is perfectly normal. You just punctured tissue when injecting and far as your body is concerned its local trama to the surrounding tissue. Site injection pain is normal, and in your instance to virgin muscle it will feel more pronounced..Also The oil could be siting on/around a nerve causing this pain,even all the way down to the knee.. When you aspirated the plunger you must have been in a vessel. It's not going to kill you, if you got some into your blood stream you might taste it, or even cough a bit and get a slight dizzy spell, it will pass. Glad to see that you aspirated!
Keep rotating injection sites by allowing that area to recover, and giving the body ample time to absorb and disperse the oil.

PS. Welcome to the dark side!:D

I've done more then 20 cycles my friend and let me assure you that you will have bad injects.

You will get bloody ones, bruised ones, scary ones lol but no worries as long as you are using clean measures and not shaking as pinning.

A bad inject is ok, just be cautioned to how you did it and learn for the next

Back