• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

blood work results on the bayer testoviron

jodenem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello all I have been posting on another members thread on his results . it is the thread about bunk gear .I got my results back and posted them on that thread with pics of the product I also wrote all the reps about the results am now waiting on replies . I understand psl doesn't make this product and am hoping for a good resolution to the situation . the other thread is in the source checking forum thanks

blood work results

Hello ,here are the pics of the product used and the blood work results .I followed the protocol outlined here . and I have already being contacted by diesel jimmy so im confident this will be resolved professionally thanks

Attachments

• DSC00738.jpg
    DSC00738.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 76
  • psl.JPG
    psl.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 61
  • psl 2.JPG
    psl 2.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 59
  • psl 3.JPG
    psl 3.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 47
haven't heard from any reps in 3 days .pm'ed psl 09/02/13 never got a reply . from the blood test results you see here ,obviously this is a bad batch ,im not the only member who posted results from this same batch. . does psl back his products?

I hope so. You have the bloods for proof so they need to.

I was just going to ask if the bayer test amps were g2g. Glad I didn't buy.

I have spoken with a few people here and others have also replied on another thread .it seems like that certain batch may have been mislabeled the bloodwork showed being shut down but low test result ,the thinking is it may have been test prop which in that case the bloodwork should be done 24 hrs after last pin

just a update .whatever the problem was .psl did back his product and did send me replacement . also wanted me to do the protocol and post the blood work . ill be able to do that in dec ,right in the middle of a cycle now so have to wait until im done with that .so props to psl on the resend

just a update .whatever the problem was .psl did back his product and did send me replacement . also wanted me to do the protocol and post the blood work . ill be able to do that in dec ,right in the middle of a cycle now so have to wait until im done with that .so props to psl on the resend

thanks for the update. and Im sorry I wasnt able to push this as hard as I wanted too.

Back