• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pro-Hormones! I Think I Really Messed Up! Please Help Me!

needspractice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[UPDATE] – AND I NEED YOUR HELP!

Ok. So I took Super DMZ 2.0 with LMG. Man do I feel messedup at the moment. I do not know what is going on with myself. I have hadseveral problems and I am not sure what it is. I will list a few to see whatyou guys think.

1. After a few weeks off I hit the GYM a little bitand had almost whole body muscle cramps that were severe I mean to the pointwhere I had to take an ICE bath; muscle relaxer bath; put soothing lotion on mymuscles; and take Tylenol or Ibuprofen.
2. Joints and arms hurt; mainly in my wrist andelbows but sometimes in my back. I think mainly in my wrist and elbows becauseof my video game addiction problem in the past but just seems to have gottenworse; and from my back from starting to play golf a lot; I have been swinginghard and often.
3. I think I do have a form of IBS though that isalways at bay; hasn’t acted up in a while but thought I would just note that.
4. One thing I did want to mention is that I thinkI severely over trained. I do remember being on SDZ and my arms feeling likethey were going to explode. I work out some of my body way to hard and did notspread works out around to different muscle groups like I should of. I latterlyhad to stop working out my arms because I could barely move them they felt sothick.
5. I have been taking pro-hormones off and on foryears since like 25. I am wondering if I did any major damage to myself? I donot notice anything major; just the fact that for example my color bone hurtsalways when I do dips. Like my bones are not strong enough to hold my upperbody. I did have a bird chest growing up for the longest time and even my dadmade fun of me. That is why I worked out so hard for so long. I wasnaturally around 135 lbs. and now I can’t get under 185 lbs. I am justwondering if I am bigger than my bones can support; and if I am how do I fixthis because I think I am all muscle and can’t lose the weight?
6. Even joints in my hands; fingers; and right toeand foot seem to easily hurt. I thought I might have some kind of rudimentaryarthritis but I told the Doctor what I thought I had and when he did blood workhe said that they didn’t find anything.
7. When I had it bad the muscle jerks at night Ihad heat flashes and sometimes sweating but I do not have any of that now; theonly thing I have now is muscle twitching at night if it happens. I reallyfeel like I damaged some nerves somewhere and they need some time to heal. Myquestion is how long does it take or do nerves even heal if you haveovertrained for like a couple of years?
8. [MAIN PROBLEM] Sleeping. This goes off and on itis so weird. I get these weird muscle twitches like jerks that only happen whenI’m trying to go to sleep. It will come and go; like one time it lasted fora week and I went to the Doctor and had blood work done and he said everythingwas fine; and it finally went a way for a while. Then like a month later orsooner it will pop in and hit me again and mess up my whole sleep schedule and Ican’t sleep at all. Then after a few days it goes away. I do not think I properPCT at all for this cycle and I am afraid that I messed something up. There wasone time however that it was acting up and I started talking Revolution PCT andit fixed it. Then just last night I took Revolution PCT; Pure TEST; CycleAssists and 300 MG of Magnesium; and it happened again. I also worked out verymildly a couple hours before bed and half a beer only early that day. I haven’tbeen drinking at all. When I wake up I feel great; walk around no problem; goto school; nothing noticeable. My elbows feel a little wore out and so do mywrists; but that’s it.

Guys I could really use your help. I have really bad healthinsurance. I can go to the Doctor up to 5 times per year and only up to 500dollars per visit. I already used two for my foot and one for the blood test. Ido not know what to do? I have never had this sleeping problem before whentaking pro hormones. I do not know if it is Super DMZ or just finally all thesepro hormones finally caught up to me. Is this healable or has anyone else hadthis problem?

*I did take some OxyElite the DMAA version for a while anddid not like that. Maybe a couple of weeks.

Here is what I am taking off and on trying to figure out theright dose to give me sleep:

Finaflex PureTest
Finaflex Revolution PCT
Tribulus Raw Power
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist
Natural Vitality Natural Calm [Been taking this every night]

Sometimes I take at random times:

Osteo Bi-Flex [I think this one could be a problem]
GNC Maximum Greens
Flintstone Vitamins
Equate One Daily Men’s
Equate Calcium 500+D
Echinacea
Vitamin C 1000MG

Thinking about taking to see if it helps:

Phenibut
Lift Mode 5HTP

I know that some of you guys are going to say that you areon too much stuff. Well sometimes I come completely off of everything for likea couple of months and eventually the sleep muscle twitches come back. The onlyother thing I can think of is that I have very low testosterone at the moment.Last time I had trouble sleeping I took Revolution PCT and Magnesium and Isleep like a baby for a long time.

The only other trigger could be

Gold Standard Whey and the amino acids in it. I had a smallprotein shake before I went to bed a few hours earlier and had a huge dinner. Owait that might have a problem as well. I had dinner at like 9:00 PM and wentto be at 10. But how could that cause muscle twitching.

Also my dad says he only need about 5-6 hours of sleep. Icould be over sleeping. I try to get 9 to 12.

Also I think I might have some anxiety because I am use tomaking six figures and working 12 hours a day. I did that for 10 years of mylife. Now I am a poor college student which my wife takes care of me. I wonderif this could be psychology as well.

There was a time when I had Amino Acids 2222 and Goldstandard Whey Protein that was expired and the lid was not sealed tight. I hadthey for a little while; wonder if my body had toxic amino acids for a whileand now reacts to them?

Well I slept great for the past few weeks. The only thing Idid different was work out a little late by very easily; not hard. Eat a latedinner. Had a half of a beer; and maybe mix cycle assist with Revolution PCTand pure test before I went to bed. And had a small protein shake beforedinner.

Also do you think I could have over trained because my bodyjust feels like it needs a lot of rest? I worked out tri-ceps like a week and ahalf ago mildly and they still hurt today; pretty bad. I think I need a longbreak. And if I do need a long break how do I work out so I don’t loseeverything even though I am injured. I just feel like a lot of my muscle areinjured.

Summary Questions:

1. I know this is a lot. I was just hoping someonecould shed some light on all of this.
2. Please advise me on what to do or if there isanything I can do.
3. Also I do not have very good insurance prettymuch if any so I am relying on you guys.
4. Please help me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I hopeyou have a wonderful day. Please help!

Best,
Needspractice

Stop taking all that crap. Go to the doctor. Get blood work done.

hey bro, you said you didnt do a proper pct after the cycle and have been messing with PH's and designers for years..did you ever PCT correctly after those? you need a full blood panel for you to keep which you can get for $50 at privatemdlabs. It really sounds like your CNS, endocrine, and immune system are severely abused. and your own blood work can show u areas that are really affected not your DR. just being like "oh your fine" when you are obviously not. I would highly recommend a good detox system and get the bloodwork done and post it here so all the vets and others can review. as for sleeping look into schiff melatonin ultra and slow mag which should help you sleep and control muscle spasms. give your body a break from everything except a good healthy diet and a gallon of water during detox. and then after bloods focus on your life and smoothing things out and getting them in order..life stresses play a HUGE roll in stress on the body which can accumulate over years. post other questions you have and hopefully others will chime in with help. good luck.

@topspeed200km

Man thank you so much for your reply. I really reallyappreciate it.

1. What is CNS? What is the term?
2. If my endocrine and immune system is severelyabused; is this healable? If I take it easy and relax will this go back to 100percent or did I do some permanent damage?
3. Private Med Labs; that sounds really cool. I dohave my results from my Doctor. It’s like 10 pages; I think the first twosummarize everything. Should I post that? Or just better to get Private MedLags one? Also what kind of one should I get?
4. Should I get a detox system and then get myblood work done or get blood work done then detox? Do you recommended a verygood detox system? Like off of Amazon or something?
5. Sleeping situation; if I take those products;and calm myself down; will I ever return to normal without taking something ordid I permanently hurt myself?

I do not think anything is permanently wrong. Because all duringthe day I feel fine. Just either sore muscles or joints. I do feel my immunesystem is off because I am suddenly allergic to dogs and cats. But nothingmajor wrong throughout the day; I can play golf; pay attention in school. Justseems like if I work out or try to sleep my system feels it.

Bottom line do you think I have a good chance to pullthrough after detox; or did I permanently damage something like a nerve orsomething? Is this somewhat common at all?

Post up your labs that will help us give y some more answers.... and also how old are you? And how long were you taking PH's?

And for now stop taking supplement and prohormones til you get this figured out!

@velociraptor

You want the labs of when I went to the Doctor a couple of months ago?

I am 32. I have been taking PH’s over the years since I was 25; off and on not continuously. Probably taken about 10-15 total.

Pro hormones are definitely stopped forever. If I ever do anything else it’s going to be the real stuff.

Do you think I should stop taking

Revolution PCT and Pure TEST

Because those seem to help I think but I am not sure. If I do not taking anything I swear I feel like I am going to muscle twitch at night. It is like I’m afraid to go to bed or something. I am taking 300 MG of Magnesium to which I think seems to help.

Yes post up the labs you got from the Dr. And I then we can make a better assessment of what's going on and what to do about it.

@velociraptor44

Okay as far as my Labs you just want me to post them here onthis thread?

And drying out my joints; man that sucks. Can it take monthsto get fluid back in them so they are not as dry anymore? That is just crazy.Also you think my nerves are compressed some and need relaxing around them frommy muscles to prevent tension with also more water intake. I just didn’t thinkresidual could last that long.

Suppressed; I need to look that up in the dictionary I amstill not completely following; I apologize.

If I need a PCT what do you think about this? What would yourecommend?

Clomid 100/50/50/25
Tamox 10/10/10/10

So even if I can’t sleep some due to low TEST? Do not takeanything? Just fight through it until I fall asleep even if I twitch all night?

I’ll get my labs up ASAP.

I took that junk for about 30 days and sidnt feel right went to the Dr and my blood work came back terriable never again

First off your joints hurt from the PCT Revolution black from Finaflex. The arimistane in it will crush estrogen and that is the cause; I'm not reading all of this but I can tell you right now unless you get a full hormone panel done, metabolic panel and probably a complete blood count you won't know what is really going on. If your natural test is in the dumps a doctor may give you prescribed clomid or nolva, better to try that route than just wing it. This is why we get blood work and if we really fuck up, use a doctor to get your right in a managed and controlled way. PHs/DS were not the problem, your ignorance of doing a proper PCT and getting blood work done after are the cause.

post your labs when you can brother, we are all here to help. ill get back to you with some other info. thanks

@oufinny

Thank you so much; great advice; yes I might try to figureout my PCT; I’m an idiot.

@topspeed300km

I will get my labs up; just have some tests in school atm;but I will get them up.

@oufinny

Thank you so much; great advice; yes I might try to figureout my PCT; I’m an idiot.

@topspeed300km

I will get my labs up; just have some tests in school atm;but I will get them up.

I'm not trying to be harsh just real, we will help anyway we can but we aren't doctors just keep that in mind. That said, many of us can get you back on the right track here with some much needed information like TopSpeed says.

UPDATE:

Ok I might have found something. Last night my head wasraised and I was not flat on my back. When I got flat on my back the spasmswent away. Right now I just got home from hitting some golf balls real hard andmy middle back start to hurt I think from straining. I went to start taking anap and of course I felt some spasms. I had a pillow under my head and waslifted up. When I took the pillow away and lay flat they subsided I believe.

I wonder if I have injured a nerve or have a pinched nerveor something. I do not have major pain when normal walking or hanging around;but if I hit a couple of large buckets of golf balls pretty hard I have somemajor pain in my rear center back.

I wonder since my joints have been all sucked up and dry andI did not do a proper PCT I am feeling all sore and weak.

Brother you've gotten the best advise we can give already in this thread. You must understand your description of what's happening is only a small help for us to help you. I've read every post here and I'd suggest a few things...

#1 - Calm down. You're getting all worked up and that's just going to cause you more anxiety which will obviously make things worse.
#2 - Stop taking all that stuff before your dick falls off. Ok that won't happen but seriously you've got a huge amount of stuff going in and you're having problems. The best solution is to clean yourself up and start from scratch.
#3 - Get blood work done. You said you have old results and will post them. Still would love to see them.
#4 - The one thing that came to mind immediately was low estrogen. That will mess up your joints like that. Oufinny already told you that also. So if anything I would stop taking that product. BUT as he suggested go get a full hormone panel done.

Listen, we can help but we need more than just descriptions. Get blood work. You have to know where you are to know what you need to do to get where you want to go, understand?

Also remember we're not doctors. Ours are only opinions as to what may or may not be the cause and we will only tell you what WE WOULD do in a similar situation.

[UPDATE]

I just had a great night sleep again; no problems. I used nopillow and put muscle relaxer cream on my back. The only thing I took was NaturalCalm Magnesium Supplement before bed. I really feel it has something to do witha sore back; nothing major just need rest. I hope this is the case but I couldbe wrong.

Also here are my labs.

Attachments

• Results - 01.jpg
    Results - 01.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Results - 02.jpg
    Results - 02.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Results - 03.jpg
    Results - 03.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Results - 04.jpg
    Results - 04.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Results - 05.jpg
    Results - 05.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 16
Get Shredded!
The Rest!

Attachments

• Results - 06.jpg
    Results - 06.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Results - 07.jpg
    Results - 07.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Results - 08.jpg
    Results - 08.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Results - 09.jpg
    Results - 09.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Results - 10.jpg
    Results - 10.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 19
[UPDATE]

I just had a great night sleep again; no problems. I used nopillow and put muscle relaxer cream on my back. The only thing I took was NaturalCalm Magnesium Supplement before bed. I really feel it has something to do witha sore back; nothing major just need rest. I hope this is the case but I couldbe wrong.

I found my labs from a couple of years ago. This test was done after all the ph's I have ever take except for DMZ. That is the only thing I have taken since these labs. Again everything is fine except I was told my TEST is low and that I need to see an endocrinologist.

Attachments

• Results - 20.jpg
    Results - 20.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Results - 21.jpg
    Results - 21.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Results - 22.jpg
    Results - 22.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Results - 23.jpg
    Results - 23.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 17
Ya, I would venture to say your test is still low. A full PCT with HMG to kick start it would not be a bad idea but you still need blood work that shows where you are NOW to confirm this. Do some searching on HMG, I highly recommend incorporating it into any PCT after all the new research on it.

@oufinny

Okay. So I can run a full PCT at any time? Like Nolva, Clomid and HMG. Do the proper dosage and timing and I should feel like a million bucks? I am sure my TEST is exactly where it was last time I tested. I mean I can get it up no problem and my libido is still kicking. Am I full speed probably not but I am still trucking along.

[UPDATE]

I got another great night sleep! Not sure why but somethingis working! YEA!

Sounds to me like you werent sleeping because you were so worked up over this. I know when i got something on my mind i cant sleep for shit! I didnt read through this whole thread but i read your first post, idk if you have yet but def get to a doctor and tell him whats been going on get labs ect. Based on everything you had said I dont think you got anything major is wrong with ya but i would def get checked out just in case. When i got off prohormones especially the stronger ones, and even when i do a heavy cycle now i dont lift as heavy at all because my muscles and joints hurt when i come off if i try to lift as much. Hope everything works out for ya bro keep us updated!:winkfinger:

Back