• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Estrogen blocker question.....

BillyRay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay I am currently on a TRT protocol, but am wanting to jump into trying out a cycle to take it to another level.
I am currently on 200mg/wk of Test Cyp. Also I take 1mg of Anastrozole, 5 days a week.

My question is do I need to increase my Anastrozole dose if I increase my Test and add an oral??

I am looking to increase my Test to 500mg/wk, and add Tbol @ 50mg/day. Thinking of going 10 weeks on this.

So can I keep my current Anastrozole dose, or would I need to also run Nolvadex to help keep estrogen in check with the extra volume of compounds?? Is it even advised/safe to run Nolv and Anastrozole together?

Hope this isn't a dumb question, but I really don't understand exactly how Anastrozole works in controlling estrogen.

Good questions.

I'd save the Nolva. Keep your AI at 1mg while you increase your testosterone level. You may want to give it roughly 3 or 4 weeks and get bloodwork done. Request your E2 to be checked and see where it comes back at. If your E2 level is elevated than increase your AI.

If I may ask... Why are you only running this increased test cycle for only 10 weeks if you're already on TRT? 10 weeks isn't a long time and considering you're already shut down due to your TRT. I'd suggest running a longer cycle as you'll see far better results. Just keep your liver in check when running orals.

Good luck.

First and foremost, you do NOT want to block estro from production,you want to block it from binding to the recpetors. The objective is to control, inhibit it from binding. Having a little estro free flowing will not cause much of a problem.
Use AI or serms when needed. You'll have ample time to combat estro when you see sides. Far as the adex goes, who told you to take 5mg in 7 days? Do not take anything else like tamox. Not in your case that is..

Hey brother ... if ur running Adex and your estro is in check, u should be fine on the increased dose of test. Obviously you'd want to check with labs after u start increasing ur test. Forget the Nolva ... if u take it alongside the Adex, it will decrease the effectiveness of the Adex significantly ... those two compounds should never be run together. On 500mg test per week u would probably be good running 1mg Adex every other day ... that should keep ur estro in check without crushing it too low.... everybody is different tho and u would want to confirm this thru labs ... hope that helps. And like posted above, a longer run of 12-14 weeks would probably suit u better. Are u running HCG as well?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Okay thx for the help guys. I planned on the 10 weeks as just trying it and seeing what happens. I've read places where guys do cycles anywhere from 6 weeks, to 8 weeks, to 12 weeks or longer. So I figured 10 weeks would be a nice spot to settle on. But I will look into stretching it if it won't cause any issues.

And thanks for clearing up the difference between Adex and Nolva. My current doc put me on 5mg in 7 days of Adex, after adjusting my dosage in that first year I was on TRT. I remember we started off with .25mg a day and I was getting pretty bad acne, and blood showed estrogen was extremely high. So we bumped it up to .5mg a day, and thru bloodwork eventually came to the current dosage to keep estrogen in check. I have read elsewhere that my current dose is FAR higher than is normal though.

But I will certainly look at running longer like 12-14 weeks. Oh and yes I have been on HCG ever since I started TRT.

What's up brother! Glad you're here.
5mg is a lot, but if you have bloods that say you need it.....stick with that dose. I was on 1.5mg/week with your same dose at one point.

This may be an area I am lacking in as far as knowledge. If I am on TRT say for life wouldn't it be more prudent to use a Aromosin suicide AI inhibitor it could be used with a serm (but a serm should not be needed) Since you would have to rotate off any AI every once in a while anyways. The other 2 AIs when you rotate off of them there enzymes would be come active were as if you used aromosin the aromatizing enzymes would not become immediately active and you would not have to worry about a significant rebound.
Check with a mod this is how I understand it

Back