• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rotating Injection sites

jets

illumiNATTY
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been pinning myself in my thighs rotating from my right on monday and left on thursday and so on. I have mustered up the courage to pin my glutes tomorrow but if I back down would it be ok to pin my thighs again? I don't want to over do it, but I feel the most comfortable pinning them. thanks guys!

I've been pinning myself in my thighs rotating from my right on monday and left on thursday and so on. I have mustered up the courage to pin my glutes tomorrow but if I back down would it be ok to pin my thighs again? I don't want to over do it, but I feel the most comfortable pinning them. thanks guys!

It's funny that you have to "muster up the courage" to do your glutes. I'm terrified of doing my quads.

It's funny that you have to "muster up the courage" to do your glutes. I'm terrified of doing my quads.

Same here!!! LOL I always felt quads would be much more painful than glutes. Glutes are no big deal at all.

I know for most people its the other way around, but its so easy to hit my thighs. I'm going to hit my glutes to get it out of the way though.

There's always options available. I'm glad to see that someone new is utilizing their thigh. It's the most convenient site I think there is, and a personal favorite for myself.
You can always use your delts as well. Once you shot the glute, you'll realize it's no big deal. Stand firm on left foot, have your right leg limp with both knees touching side by side (this will help with your glute from contracting once you go IM with the pin ). Stand in front of a mirror if necessary. Try to get into a habit of rotating sites, this will help you avoid scar tissue. Try 1" 25g's in delts, seriously.. Easy peazy japo-neazy..

I have a question I have been pondering for a while in regards to injecting quads. Are 1 1/2" needles too long for that area? I have been using them for glutes for several years. Always felt it was necessary since the glute muscles were under a bit more fat and the longer needle was needed to get thru it. But with quads, the muscle isn't as deep, and I was afraid a needle that long would be prone to go too deep and past the muscle?? Is that even possible?? Or am I just over thinking this? lol

I'm with the majority here... Glutes are painless and for the most part easy. Not to be "that guy" but there's been several cycles where I literally couldn't reach back to pin my glutes ;) But they've always been a fan favorite for me. During multiple cycles I've run only short estered AAS and I branched out and started Delts, Bi's and even Tri's. I've pinned chest and lats before and that was a complete mistake for me :(

Glutes have been a secondary option for me. I've pinned them before but I tend to stay away from them at all costs. It's just funny to see the differences in pinning from one person to another :)

There's always options available. I'm glad to see that someone new is utilizing their thigh. It's the most convenient site I think there is, and a personal favorite for myself.
You can always use your delts as well. Once you shot the glute, you'll realize it's no big deal. Stand firm on left foot, have your right leg limp with both knees touching side by side (this will help with your glute from contracting once you go IM with the pin ). Stand in front of a mirror if necessary. Try to get into a habit of rotating sites, this will help you avoid scar tissue. Try 1" 25g's in delts, seriously.. Easy peazy japo-neazy..

Agreed, thighs are very easy and painless for me. The pip in my thighs is there and its a little sore but I'm still able to smash through my leg workouts without it affecting anything. I'll do that tomorrow thanks for the advice! Next week I'll shoot my delts to see how that feels:winkfinger: Just hope my delts don't get any pip because that would affect all my lifts!

I have a question I have been pondering for a while in regards to injecting quads. Are 1 1/2" needles too long for that area? I have been using them for glutes for several years. Always felt it was necessary since the glute muscles were under a bit more fat and the longer needle was needed to get thru it. But with quads, the muscle isn't as deep, and I was afraid a needle that long would be prone to go too deep and past the muscle?? Is that even possible?? Or am I just over thinking this? lol

I've been using 25gx1" on my thighs no problem, I feel it is the perfect length to hit them. If you feel that way just dont put the needle in all the way you should be fine with a 1.5" needle though.

Agreed, thighs are very easy and painless for me. The pip in my thighs is there and its a little sore but I'm still able to smash through my leg workouts without it affecting anything. I'll do that tomorrow thanks for the advice! Next week I'll shoot my delts to see how that feels:winkfinger: Just hope my delts don't get any pip because that would affect all my lifts!

I've been using 25gx1" on my thighs no problem, I feel it is the perfect length to hit them. If you feel that way just dont put the needle in all the way you should be fine with a 1.5" needle though.
if you must,shoot just 1ml per delt,till you get the virgin muscle use to the trauma in the local tissue and surrounding area. for your glute don't white knuckle your toes,meaning dont press the down or on tippy toes,have the foot/leg limp.

Back