• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yo whats up Im new to this site looking for new information to maximize my gains and work outs. Ive done a couple different cycles on and off over the past couple years D-bol anavar (orals) test. (not sure what type) and sus 250. Bout to start my first stacked cycle Im going with Sus 250 and this cutter called ultra rip with a lil bit of primobolon. Anybody have any suggestions Im all ears

Welcome brother! Can you give us some more info and your stats? We can help ya alittle more with more info..... and again glad you made it to ASF!

Welcome to the board bro

Welcome bro

Welcome aboard bro!
This is the right spot for you!
Best of luck to ya!

Welcome to the board. Any AAS questions you should post in the AAS section as you'll get a lot more eyes on your questions and better feedback. Also, get your post count up to 10 or 11 and you can send PM's.

Welcome to the forum

velociraptor

My stats are 6' 230lbs I've never had my body fat measured but I would imagine I'm somewhere in the mid to high 20% range. I hope that helps
Welcome brother! Can you give us some more info and your stats? We can help ya alittle more with more info..... and again glad you made it to ASF!

Back