• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

double dosing

dhack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm on my first cycle, was wondering if double dosing the first 2weeks had any affect.
I actually wasn't paying attention and did a shoot of 500mg of test, and im still planning on doing a shoot of 250 in 3 days. It wasn't intentional but now im thinking maybe it would be a good thing to double dose , for the first 2 weeks.

Some guys report a bit of an advantage when front loading when starting a cycle but the amount of difference to standard dosing won't be much brother.

I can tell you the only AAS I front load is EQ. And that's only because the sides are almost zero and it takes forever to kick in and see solid results.

With your case, just running test, you could front load but like Heavy suggested its not going to make a huge difference. Long Estered Testosterone takes roughly 3 weeks to fully kick. In the future if you were looking to get a faster kick than run a short estered testosterone like PROP. I'm mid blast and I ran AY's TPA at 150mg EOD and her Dbol at 50mg ED to kickstart my cycle. I felt a big difference at around the 8 or 9 day mark.

Another thing about front loading is it has a very big tendency to keep blood levels inconsistent. And as AAS users we should all strive for consistant blood levels to minimize sides. Now with that said I have front loaded Test E before, one of my first couple of cycles, and I did experience a ton of acne, aggression and other minor side effects so I can personally attest to the pros and cons of frontloading test.

Either way your fine with your double dose but IMO save your gear and just run it normal. It will kick in soon enough and your wallet will thank you :)

good luck

I can tell you the only AAS I front load is EQ. And that's only because the sides are almost zero and it takes forever to kick in and see solid results.

With your case, just running test, you could front load but like Heavy suggested its not going to make a huge difference. Long Estered Testosterone takes roughly 3 weeks to fully kick. In the future if you were looking to get a faster kick than run a short estered testosterone like PROP. I'm mid blast and I ran AY's TPA at 150mg EOD and her Dbol at 50mg ED to kickstart my cycle. I felt a big difference at around the 8 or 9 day mark.

Another thing about front loading is it has a very big tendency to keep blood levels inconsistent. And as AAS users we should all strive for consistant blood levels to minimize sides. Now with that said I have front loaded Test E before, one of my first couple of cycles, and I did experience a ton of acne, aggression and other minor side effects so I can personally attest to the pros and cons of frontloading test.

Either way your fine with your double dose but IMO save your gear and just run it normal. It will kick in soon enough and your wallet will thank you :)

good luck

Very well said my brother.

If you were to front load it would be a bit different then the "Oops" that you made. whatever you did is merely considered a frontload. Either you commit to the front load, or you don't. Like the old saying is " You can't be a little pregnant ".. Either you are, or your aren't.. Commit,or don't waste the gear and have better planning for your cycle. Don't complicate your first cycle.. 250mgs E3D, simple enough.

Back