• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old Vet - Wondering the web... Checking out some alternate sites!

caladin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been in the game for over 25 years! Been on BB boards since 2001. Thought I would check out some alternate new boards get some new ideas... Have a few cycles under my belt over 8. Familiar with HGH, DNP, peptides, most steroids. Been cooking my own off and on for the last 6 years. Still purchase when I'm lazy.

Worked as a Strength Coach for 12 years. Changed careers a few years back but still work with occasional clients to make a little extra $$.

5 years of college working for a medical degree but never completed. Grew restless!

Always willing to learn... as I am still no expert after all these years!

5'10"
12-15% BF have been 8% at 225lbs
In my forties

Welcome aboard Caladin. One thing here is the board is pretty laid back, not alot of board drama BS here. Poke around and get to posting!

Welcome to ASF
sure you'll find this Board very involved with a great group of people

Welcome to ASF Caladin. You've found a great community here with loads of knowledgeable people and great sources.

One thing you'll need to know off the bat is you need to get your post count up over 10 before you can use the PM feature here. There are a number of threads dedicated for just that, like this one:
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sho...t-Count-Thread
Just give a minute or so between posts so each one counts. Then you'll be able to privately contact any rep with any source, or anyone for that matter. No one can PM you either until your post count is up.

Read as many sticky threads as you can. Loads of valuable information there about forum rules, AAS use and more.

One very important thread to read is about the forum rules. Click below to read and adhere. It's for everyone's safety.
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1864-ASF-Rules

Once again welcome aboard!

Sounds like a great addition to the ASF family. Welcome on!

welcome to the forum

Welcome brother.

Welcome bro. Glad to have you!
Read up and soak it up. Thsts the reason to be here in the first place.
But you know that.
Best of luck to ya !

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the board. Always glad to add some knowledge to the board to help out others.

Welcome to ASF!!!

Always nice to add another Vet to the boards! Welcome bro!

welcome aboard.....like myself...been training for 25 years under some great pros, both powerlifting and bodybuilding and its true....you never stop learning. I am training now with a 54yr old masters ifbb pro who blows my mind every day and Ive been a certified master trainer myself for over 15 years....you never stop learning! This is a great place, great guys, lots of wisdom and some really great sources. Check out abaxen...you wont be sorry

Get Shredded!
Hi everyone . New here just trying to figured how this works. Any vets here

Hey bro .I am vet too . Brand new here just trying to figured how this site works

Nothing wrong with old vets. I am one, and we bring knowledge and experience with us. Welcome to the best spot. No need for other boards brother. This one is a good place to call home.

Welcome!

welcome to the community brother

Back