• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testoviron Depot - 250mg/ml 1ml/amp PG

Much respect guys for going the extra mile here on this.

? Someone must of botched the test... Labs are showing otherwise.

Great to hear this! Having the human body, and the inherent error that gets introduced by having Bros run blood work is a definite fact to take into consideration

Batches? if its Bayer, Batches should not be an issue as its being produced by a pharmacy. Only time batches come into play is when replicas made by a UGL is producing them.

Labs show suppressed Lh FSH levels meaning yes there is hormone in the product. But the explanation that it was filled with prop or mislabeled is absurd, Bayer doesn't make prop, so how would a real pharmacy brand product be miss filled with a compound they don't produce? Further pointing out the fact these are replicas, made by someone other than Bayer.

You know I mean no disrespect OD, But I don't think you should be sticking up for a problem PSL brought on himself.

Batches? if its Bayer, Batches should not be an issue as its being produced by a pharmacy. Only time batches come into play is when replicas made by a UGL is producing them.

Labs show suppressed Lh FSH levels meaning yes there is hormone in the product. But the explanation that it was filled with prop or mislabeled is absurd, Bayer doesn't make prop, so how would a real pharmacy brand product be miss filled with a compound they don't produce? Further pointing out the fact these are replicas, made by someone other than Bayer.

You know I mean no disrespect OD, But I don't think you should be sticking up for a problem PSL brought on himself.

Can only report on what was tested - no report on actual manufacture-just content.Past that PSL or ANYBODY else is on their own.-OD

Last edited:

Interesting information, thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
Interesting information, thanks!

Wanted to add... I don't know anything about testing so any info is good news to me. In this thread I wasn't trying to make it look bad for PSL or anyone doing the testing. Hope no one takes it that way.

I have the respect for the senior members and those who have much more experience than me concering this matter . I have done the protocol using other sponsers test 4 other times.i always do the protocol when I use a new sponser. all my other results have been within the range to support the correct doseage. this was the first low return. it certainly was not human error on my part and there was another member using the same batch that also had low results . psl did agree to correct the issue by re-sending new product. I have the results of my other blood work results and the sponser I was using for each. in fact im pretty sure I posted the results on each when I did them they would be in the lab testing forum . thanks to everyone for their imput

just a update I did get a resend from psl covering the first order.

just a update I did get a resend from psl covering the first order.

Hey What batch was it I had a similar issue with Testoviron from PSL. Here is a pic of the amps i ordered from PSL i just got 5 to test out and 4 EP line TEST E, The test E is working fine but of the 5 amps i bought 4 had a red dot on the amp with a high green ring and the labels going around the amps were not perfectly even and overlapped also when i drew up into my syringe they only came to .8-.9ml. I used 2 red amps at first same thing with both of them so i stopped using them and stuck with the TEST E EP LINE. Then i said what the hell and tried the Testo AMP with the blue dot and a lower less bright teal ring (you can see in the pic) This amp with the blue dot came to 1.1 ml and seemed legit. So now i have 2 AMPS with red dots and I'm not sure if i should use them or throw them out. I contacted PSL and he said he would re-ship 4 amps to cover the red dotted ones the next time i order, but he doesn't admit they are fakes or a mix up or whatever you want to call it. What did yours look like?
attachment.php

I had the same issue i ordered 5 AMPS 4 were like the ones in your pic Red dot with bright green ring with a thin line coming down, but 1 of the 4 amps was a blue dot with a lighter shade lower teal ring. Also the 4 red dot amps had labels that were not level and over lapped, i contacted PSL and he said when i place another order he will send 4 Amps to replace the 4 with the red dot. The new ones you got do you have a pic?

Back