• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

possibly scammed

Ronnie81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
At what point should u consider your self scammed? Not bashing or trying to cause problems so not mentioning name but been getting all kinds of excuses and now almost a week and not responding to pm or emails been patient but its getting to the point I just feel I got burned first time in situation need advice what steps to take and how long to give them to take care if it before calling them out? Any advice appreciated not trying to disrespect in any way just tired of all the run around their giving me ty

Remeber the people you talk to are most of the time board reps and are middle men but almost always on your side, these things can take some time. Also remember if you are going thru email it May not be getting to certain people. Sometimes it doesn't. Kudos though for approaching the situation without bashing. .... your on the right track. Keep your head up and jist try to send a pm again it should be fine. The people on here have dedicated a lot to be here and definitely do not want to disappoint anyone. If you do not get an answer let me know. I can try to help you further. I am not a board rep but have been in your situation and turned out to be a email issue. Best of luck.

Email was working great but they just quit responding and been very respectful patient with them I know it takes a day or two to respond but idk hopefully I'm just jumping to conclusions just tired of telling me this day and nothing shows and then another excuse u know ty u for advice just hope its a communication issue

At what point should u consider your self scammed? Not bashing or trying to cause problems so not mentioning name but been getting all kinds of excuses and now almost a week and not responding to pm or emails been patient but its getting to the point I just feel I got burned first time in situation need advice what steps to take and how long to give them to take care if it before calling them out? Any advice appreciated not trying to disrespect in any way just tired of all the run around their giving me ty
Permission granted...if every road has been taken then you should come out and post the sponsor and said board reps involved. As all Mods here would agree you should use every option first then make your post in their forum and also the pit. But I would wait at least 48 hrs after your last attempt. My 8 cents

Yeah I'm gonna give them more time another week but honestly just don't want to see anyone else in this situation cuz I feel if I could stop this soon or bring question it would stop other members from getting ripped off if that is the deal with all this

Permission granted...if every road has been taken then you should come out and post the sponsor and said board reps involved. As all Mods here would agree you should use every option first then make your post in their forum and also the pit. But I would wait at least 48 hrs after your last attempt. My 8 cents

I co sign this post.

IML Gear Cream!
Thank u for all ur help hopefully it gets resolved may have to take it as a loss the thing I'm mad about most I ran out waiting on them and of course feeling like they just wrote me off completely been nothing but respectful to them all I got was a bunch of lies and stress I'll be fine shortly went else where to a place I should've went in the first place just hope this doesn't happen to any other members

Back