• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Current Cycle Questions-AAS/Diet/Training

SleevedOut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is an all-around question that I'm hoping you more experienced guys might be able to help me with. It's got to do with my goals for this cycle and my current diet and training as it relates to those goals. Currently, I'm about to start my 6th week of Test Cyp @ 500mg/wk. Things have been going great! Time in the gym has been ridiculously productive and the weights just keep going up! I do drop sets with heavy weight and it works for me. I've never really had a problem gaining muscle (or fat), which is sometimes the problem. Here are my stats:

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 275
BF%: Unknown, but getting access to a Dexa soon to get complete body comp
Years Lifting: 10 intermittently, seriously for the last 3
Nutrition: Since I've been eating clean, my calories are only about 1,600-2,000 and mostly come from protein. I eat 5-6 x a day 50g protein per meal.

My BF% is the problem. I'm strong as hell and my body is showing it, but too much BF. I've been researching the Cyclic Ketogenic Diet and I plan on doing that soon. The diet I've been following is just a High Protein, Low Fat, Low Carb diet and has been great for getting stronger. Now, I want to cut fat!!! My question is what is the best way (While on a Test Cycle) to make the switch from trying to gain a ton of muscle to trying to cut as much fat as possible. I hate cardio, but starting this week, it's going to be the main part of my training. Also, I'm going to be doing more bodyweight stuff-i.e. push-ups, pull-ups, dips etc. Tons of reps with these things usually get me where I need to be.

So, what diet should I be following? Are there any other compounds I could throw in the last few weeks to help me reach my goals? (I already have Winstrol and I'm thinking about adding it in for the last few weeks).

Any other help you guys could offer would definitely be appreciated. I'm trying to do this right, so let me know what needs to change. Thanks.

Are you sure you're only eating 1,600-2,000 calories? Sounds like you are underestimating how much you eat..same thing "hard gainers" do but in reverse. At 275 lbs and 2k calories the weight should be pouring off of you.

Here are some general methods to cut fat; think of these as tools..you don't want to use every tool at the start for your job. You want to use 1 tool until you need another, then add that into the mix.

Walking 30 mins 4x/week (walk on an incline at a decent and consistent pace)
Replace 2 walking sessions cardio days with jogging or HIIT
Replace 2 walking sessions with either jogging or HIIT but dont do 4x of the same kind
Improve training density (this means time your regular workout and try to complete it at a faster pace the next time)
Find your maintenance calories (not through a calculator..through experience) and reduce this by 500 - this is your last resort; I believe in always trying to do more vs. eating less

Eventually you will have to reduce your calories to get to a very low bodyfat. I would also recommend eating less on the days you don't lift weights if you don't do this already.

Back