• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Staying on schedule.

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was wondering how people here stay on schedule. I realize on a test only cycle that it isn't hard to remember shots, but when you are on several chems or anabolics it's a little different. For instance I am coming off letro slowly and using clomid+nolva right now. I have everything in my calendar on my iphone. Was just curious to how you guys stay on top of everything. Maybe there is a better easier way I haven't thought of.

Im old school and newly single(so dont have to hide anything).... I have notes on a PAPER calender. Im only 32 but I love the old school approach, much more personal;)

Im old school and newly single(so dont have to hide anything).... I have notes on a PAPER calender. Im only 32 but I love the old school approach, much more personal;)

I like that idea. I live with my girl but she doesn't much care what I do. She doesn't like it all that much but she deals with it for me.

I lay out my cycle on a calender, that way I know when I pinned last and what amount, when to start pct, and notes about bad sides.

I like the idea of hand writing it out. Now to decide on a real calendar or dry erase. Lol

I'm with brother Raptor ... I write my workouts, run times, gear & hcg pin times all on my calendar in the kitchen ... phone works too but its nice to have it all laid out in front of u at a glance

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

calender, only down side is the wife bitchs as she gets to see what all ive been spending my money on lol....

Back